Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2015, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulzephur - Tarew Marr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nor do I get why every post on this forum gets turned into a bash fest.
It's rants and flames you fucking idiot.

No offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11bangbang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i on the other hand see whats going on and choose to live.
See, this sounds kinda suicidal. It's not helping convince anyone of your non-gothness.

In all seriousness, have you ever considered that what you're feeling is in fact another intended result of the media's inescapable influence? Do you think maybe they want you to lose faith in your neighbors? To feel hopeless and alone? Do you think maybe you just consume media which agrees with the narrative you prefer?
Old 08-07-2015, 11:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No offense.

No offense taken, but it's not just in this little section of the forums... it's literally everywhere, in almost every post.

Brunzil / Zulzephur of Tarew Marr - Drinal
Brunzil of Rallos Zek - Zek
Old 08-07-2015, 11:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No offense.

See, this sounds kinda suicidal. It's not helping convince anyone of your non-gothness.

In all seriousness, have you ever considered that what you're feeling is in fact another intended result of the media's inescapable influence? Do you think maybe they want you to lose faith in your neighbors? To feel hopeless and alone? Do you think maybe you just consume media which agrees with the narrative you prefer?
i do not believe my thoughts are an intended result of the media but instead the complete opposite. the media is ran by the elite, if everyone thought the way i did then people would be awake and the world would be a better place.
Old 08-07-2015, 11:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11bangbang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
iif everyone thought the way i did then people would be awake and the world would be a better place.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-08-2015, 12:03 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Thulghor Send a message via MSN to Thulghor Send a message via Yahoo to Thulghor

Quote:
if everyone thought the way i did then people would be awake and the world would be a better place.
I swear there is an XKCD comic about this exact thing...
Old 08-08-2015, 12:07 AM
Sarnak

"how i feel about society"

-also-

"whores or drugs?" https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=205043
Old 08-08-2015, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
i do not believe my thoughts are an intended result of the media but instead the complete opposite. the media is ran by the elite, if everyone thought the way i did then people would be awake and the world would be a better place.
I dunno man. From here it seems like you're equally as media-obsessed as the folks you label "zombies". You're just at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Why celebrity culture and media influence? You're bitching about symptoms of our ultra-comfortable lives. Some people have real problems -- worse than being distracted by their phones and manipulated by Hollywood and cable news into buying things they don't need with their disposable income.

Do you understand? You are the one giving it power, by assigning it such devastating importance. I'd assume it's because it affords you an undeserved sense of superiority, whereas manufacturing outrage about starvation or human rights or war or luclin models wouldn't be as self-serving.
Old 08-08-2015, 12:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
walking around like a bunch of zombies sucked into social media and everything that truly isnt important. morals are a thing of the past. the human race as a whole are complete idiots now.
Quote:
i have no shame, i have the following apps on my phone (tinder, POF, meetme. i also had ashley madison but i didnt want to pay for it) anyways... tinder and pof are guaranteed ways to get pussy. just wrap it up, i learned the hard way when i noticed my dick start to itch.
Old 08-08-2015, 12:32 AM
Banned

Stop watching cable. I cut it off 8 years ago, never been happier.
Old 08-08-2015, 12:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priceline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"how i feel about society"

-also-

"whores or drugs?" https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=205043
gonna have to have some kind of commodity when the world goes to shit and currency fails.
Closed Thread