Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2016, 09:45 AM
Aviak

Default Erudite SK how do I escape?

Without taking the easy way out and just porting, how do I get an evil Erudite through Erudin so I can catch a boat? I assume I need to kill a lot of kobolds, and I mean tons of them to offset my quest based dropage, but I'm unsure. Paineel is a nice zone to level in, wish I had made a CT cleric, but I'm not starting that over, and I do hope to get off the island eventually.
Old 06-22-2016, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

I guess you need to check individual factions, kobold will not fix all faction, with the guard faction fixed there's a good chance you can attain boat if you're careful. if you're KOS to the pali guild near the dock TP it will be a one way trip trough as there's one of them who's within agro range of the arrival stone
Old 06-22-2016, 10:27 AM
Fire Giant

I ran my evil Erudites through Erudin to catch the boat. Unless things changed, you should be dubious? The only issue I had was people in Qeynos didn't like me, I found out. Jump off the boat and use the aqueducts.
Old 06-22-2016, 02:21 PM
Fire Giant

Ask a friendly neighborhood enchanter to give you an invis (they get it at level 4). That was how I got my evil cleric out. Killing kobolds will work too, you just have to watch for the caster guild chick that roams around the main area in Erudin - sees invis I believe, and kobolds won't improve your faction with them (or the paladin/cleric npcs, but they're easier to avoid).
Maamdak Battlebeard - 48 Dwarf Rogue
Crunkasaurus Rex - 49 Ogre Shaman
Mendak - 51 Halfling Druid (Green)

<Paradox> RIP
Old 06-22-2016, 04:21 PM
Decaying Skeleton

You can run to the boats. Just don't go near the paladin guilds. I think there is only one mob that roams around that can aggro on you in Erudin. Once in Qeynos, just hop off the boat and swim to the aqueducts entrance below the water. Bind a decent distance from town. Make sure you run naked, just in case.
Old 06-22-2016, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

It's a lot to ask for new players - if you spot a Dial A Port guy in Tox I'd ask for a port to somewhere else [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-23-2016, 02:36 AM
Banned

ONLY IN EQ
Old 06-23-2016, 04:25 PM
Fire Giant

why would you want to? you have the best low level levelling zone right at your feet (the warrens). by the time you done in there the erudin guards will like you
Old 06-23-2016, 04:55 PM
Large Bat

I like the Warrens. I really do. And I've been hunting there a lot in the past couple weeks, but it can be quiet and lonely down there. Nevertheless, I think that's the answer from a game design/mechanic perspective.

Heretics (residents of Paineel) who level to their low teens in the Warrens will have killed easily a hundred or more kobolds. Each kobold kill gives +Heretics and +High Guard of Erudin. All of the Sentinels (on the patio and patrolling the streets of Erudin) should all be on the High Guard faction. So once you're in Erudin, as long as you stay on the street/path and keep to the right as you go up the stairs past the fountain, you should be able to reach the teleportation crystal to the harbor safely. Just stay away from my friends in the Temple of Divine Light (paladin/cleric guild on the left at the top of the stairs).
Old 06-23-2016, 04:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kender [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why would you want to? you have the best low level levelling zone right at your feet (the warrens). by the time you done in there the erudin guards will like you
The Warrens is such an under appreciated zone. There are so many great zones, and not just leveling ones, that people just don't use on this server.
Closed Thread