Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2019, 11:57 PM
Banned

on live RZ all item loot manifested as was a shadowknight twink looting lowbies one or two items

east commonlands and other lowbie zones were complete ghost towns and this was during classic era lol

item loot has never worked people would hit level 10 or whatever i forgot the level protection from pvp wore off and you got instantly griefed, looted, and quit before you even knew what was going on( I ended up on morrell thule)

red99 was alot more like RZ than people may assume
Last edited by Bazia; 10-18-2019 at 12:00 AM..
Old 10-18-2019, 01:25 AM
Planar Protector

The 1 to 9 protection was put in during POP or late luclin dude. Game was taking a hard nose dive by then. Everywhere old world was a ghost town by Luclin. Let's not even talk about 2002 stuff.

Pvp starts at level 1.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 10-18-2019, 04:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishBait01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The biggest problem is when staff come fuck with the community.

Remember when Nihilum was walling dragons?
Heartbrand told Holo about the exploit and how they were doing it.
Heartbrand than told Rogaine to watch holo cheat.
Holo then walled dragons.
Holo then got de-de-deleted.

Then we have like 20 people quit and not give a shit anymore, and then you have a 1 guild server again.
jews killed jesus and everquest pvp

rip
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 10-18-2019, 07:37 AM
Planar Protector

Ya but then I ratted nizzar out in kunark and got him deleted so it all balanced out
Old 10-18-2019, 08:43 AM
Banned

We listened to all the vztz people in here before saying just launch it, resists are fine and xp loss on PVP death was a good idea.

There's a reason 600 showed up for classic and 30 show up for custom weenie box. Same reason this box went down to 30 pop or lower. What a coincidence huh?
Old 10-18-2019, 09:34 AM
Sarnak

I would like to see a race/deity based pvp server with a little bit of roleplay thrown in.

The ogres fought the dwarves at the battle of Dagnor's Cauldron. Why should these two races be holding hands pursuing pixels together in Unrest?

Human Retribution, Army of Grobb, etc. were more memorable on live for me than elite dragon right clicking guild XYZ.

If there is concern about spies at the top end could have teams up to 45 for the casual roleplayers and FFA 46+ for the raiders?
2. item loot
3. teams
4. egg shaped pumice
5. racial faction loss
6. removal of exp loss on pvp death
7. pvp text (i like orange)
Old 10-18-2019, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotsalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya like i said people with less then half a brain might lose things.

I played for a month during classic with majortiy of guilds playing at 50 and raiding, catalyst, fair fighters, and what ever the dentists guild was called. I also played for 3 more weeks during the transition from kunark to velious.

During classic i was constantly killing people farming seafuries and lguk and other then the odd ruby crown i got... You guessed it, water or rations.

Later on during kunark/velious its true some characters carried consumables but those are of no consequence to lose. If your playing with even a handful of any serious players you will never be running out of wands or pots, and rarely dying if ever.

Item loot was far from "hardcore", it just made you equip your manastone instead of a dragon shield, and get free water or food. Item loot sucked.

Ive seem your posts Raclen and i get the feeling you enjoy PvP, but your not very good at it, and probably dont want to get better or dont realize that you can. Are you Brobb by any chance?
Pointing out that decent items were looted in PvP on RoZ means I'm not good at PvP? There are logs to prove it if you really care. If you are going to seafury island trying to kill someone semi afk grinding plat and expect someone to drop a fungi tunic then you might be brain dead. With full item loot you will still be looting a ruby crown and plat if you are camping seafury island.

Good luck on your future pvp exploits.
Old 10-18-2019, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Snortle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only way you guys are getting a pvp server is if you login green and grief the fuck out of everyone until you get it.
Probably not such a bad idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 10-18-2019, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jews killed jesus and everquest pvp

rip
LMAO. Wasn't HB called the kingslayer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 10-20-2019, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like to see a race/deity based pvp server with a little bit of roleplay thrown in.

Human Retribution, Army of Grobb, etc. were more memorable on live for me than elite dragon right clicking guild XYZ.
Tallon Zek. My *****. Teams were really something special in the beginning. Don't see it being the best fit here, but DAMN it was fun. The gnome (liberation of the underfoot!) vs. elf wars in gfay primetime with 400 people in zone CMON.