Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2018, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sure dude, getting a warm fuzzy feeling of doing good for other people is altruistic imperialism, spot on. i'll remember that the next time i see someone homeless asking for change, i'll tell them i can't impose my utopia of them not starving because that'd make me an imperialist dictator

you have such a way with words [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Have you ever sat down and had a beer with one of those homeless? They're more often than not, major drug addicts, with an addled mind because of the drug abuse.

Or is it, here's 3$, i feel good about myself, now overcome-overthere kind of altruist things? How many homeless people have you invited to come spend the night at your house? You know, open borders on the personal level.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
projection
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-12-2018, 03:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever sat down and had a beer with one of those homeless? They're more often than not, major drug addicts, with an addled mind because of the drug abuse.

Or is it, here's 3$, i feel good about myself, now overcome-overthere kind of altruist things? How many homeless people have you invited to come spend the night at your house? You know, open borders on the personal level.
Leftists hate the poor now. Doubt he helped the homeless.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What are you doing to help uplift the homeless community? Your holier than thou attitude certainly isn't bringing them out of poverty or addiction.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Islamaphobia, cute. You realize you get kicked out of the club for this kind of thinking, right?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1994 called, they want their stereotypes of a Conservative back.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1994 called, they want their stereotypes of a Conservative back.
What on there is inaccurate? Honest question.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
What are you doing to help uplift the homeless community? Your holier than thou attitude certainly isn't bringing them out of poverty or addiction.
Im not the one espousing an ideology of forcing change upon that which exists, for some altruistic noble utopia, now am I? Who's projecting now?
Old 12-12-2018, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Im not the one espousing an ideology of forcing change upon that which exists, for some altruistic noble utopia, now am I? Who's projecting now?
Then shut the fuck up?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-12-2018, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Then shut the fuck up?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I stand in opposition. Attempting to silence me isn't going to work.
Closed Thread