Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2019, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
here is a meme let's discuss it

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who thinks this way?

A major reason people do not like overpopulation is because of over consumption.

That's like claiming there are people who love hamburgers but hate hamburger buns.

That person literally does not exist.
Old 02-17-2019, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who thinks this way?

A major reason people do not like overpopulation is because of over consumption.

That's like claiming there are people who love hamburgers but hate hamburger buns.

That person literally does not exist.
thank you very enlightening
Old 02-17-2019, 12:19 PM
Banned

Old 02-17-2019, 12:35 PM
Banned

Old 02-17-2019, 01:05 PM
Banned

Old 02-17-2019, 01:30 PM
Banned

If Bill gates doesn't kill the "African Continentals".

We are screwed.

Stat fleet is gonna be weird.
Old 02-17-2019, 01:32 PM
Banned

Bill Gates ate a pizza roll on YouTube
Old 02-17-2019, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True. Just like Leftists claiming "not to be racist". Or sexist.
Old 02-17-2019, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Bill Gates ate a pizza roll on YouTube
I made a bun, in the oven. With walnuts, cherry, and cinnamon. For my mom. Instead of killing myself.

This is wat America shud be.
Old 02-17-2019, 01:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see how any of this has to do with this thread, but anyway...

Chomsky is a clown who is only notable for his consummate over exaggeration of USA's indiscretions and an equal underreporting of other nations'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds7c3gOf2_I

Did you even follow his idiotic claim of talking to GE/big banks to put the "Jewish lobby" out of business. He might as well be babbling in a padded cell. This dude is so detached from reality, beaming in from his lofty ivoried perch where he spews feel good "america bad" half-truths to his flagellant zombies, no reasonable person can make any sense of him. Also notice how the "brutally honest" propagandist not-so-cleverly changes the subject from "Israeli lobby" to "Jewish lobby". Classic Chumpsky "logic".

And I don't think anyone cares what Gates does with his money unless it's harming the USA in some capacity. No one knows what the world would look like without patent laws. Who would even waste their time with this sort of hypothetical mental masturbation? Oh, oh, I know! I know!
The Reason the Israel Lobby is powerful is not because a small ethnic group controls US policy in a top-down way. It's powerful other people as well, including white Christian elites and the American public (up until Gen Y). Both feel supportive of Israel. A lot of it can be traced to how little we like Palestinians or Arab groups.

That's all he's saying. Put on a business suit a make a presentation to our weapon producer's abut how their interests aren't being represented. Or how getting rid of Israel makes any sense to them.

It's not like elite Americans haven't heard the idea that Israel is influential on America. It's not like we only do bad things because of Israel. I thought that was fucking obvious. So does he and that's what the chuckles are about.

Patient laws are mechanism of monopoly and limit (or even eliminate) market competition. If your a rightwinger -- you should probably have taken this opportunity to say:

"see AHAH! the government is always behind a monopoly!"

Rather then the dumb shit just said.

Chomsky has written 30 books and been around 5 decades or some shit. You link me 5 min video like it's even possible to completely discredit everything else he ever did with a stupid offhanded comment. Which I don't think it was BTW. I agree with him. How is he wrong?

WTF has Shapiro done? What ideas does he have that are compelling? The guy is TBM.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 02-17-2019 at 01:46 PM..
Closed Thread