Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 03:05 PM
Banned

yea but you replace them with even more greedy people in the name of what reasoning? Because you dont like blue suits? I just dont get it.
Old 04-24-2017, 03:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea but you replace them with even more greedy people in the name of what reasoning? Because you dont like blue suits? I just dont get it.
Good point! Globalization is a slippery slope, as it can refer to any effort by anyone to expand their sphere of influence; in fact, U.S. economic imperialism was brought about by the private sector when they sought profit through... anyone? GLOBALIZATION.
Old 04-24-2017, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Daywolf doesn't understand how business works, basically. Hell, globalism gave the world coffee, tea, and chocolate.
Old 04-24-2017, 03:24 PM
Banned

Opening markets is a trademark communist tactic
Old 04-24-2017, 03:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Opening markets is a trademark communist tactic
everyone knows that coca cola made their first million in the USSR

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 04-24-2017, 03:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everyone knows that coca cola made their first million in the USSR
Close!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanta
Old 04-24-2017, 03:52 PM
Banned

All I know is I sure am glad Fantas (Fanta (/ˈfɑːntə/ fan-tə) is a global brand of fruit drink) is able to reduce its tax payments by 300 million a year in America so we can stop globilization.
Old 04-24-2017, 03:57 PM
Banned

tangentially, 'appeasement' was the 'cuck' of the 20th century. i can't see the new hotness lasting less than three decades.

welcome to the new american century
Old 04-24-2017, 03:58 PM
Banned

I dont see anyway out of the trajectory at all, unless we get some huge swinging liberal dick to fly in from another dimension.

this is the way its going to be for decades, I agree.
Old 04-24-2017, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Trying to follow what your are saying .... They are one in the same. Meh cant find that chart, it was well made, but it died on my dead PC. When I say "globalist" I mean the globalist elite. They are people, not a process of trade as Al d Gore seems to think. These people, at the top, are super wealthy and have their hands into everything. Most of them have an end-goal, usually unified and defined goal with other global elites (e.g. world depopulation to ~300 million people etc). Some of it speculation, but other points openly boasted about by people like Kissinger etc.

When I say mega-corp, I'm speaking of the huge corporations that are usually controlled by the globalist elites. Not all corporations fall into that definition. In fact there are many good corporations, not connected to any elites, though more often they being destroyed by these mega-corps as they buy or create politicians to make special rules for them (by the globalist elites) and while regular corporations suffer every rule made to supposedly stop these mega-corps (smoke and mirrors).

I can say Illuminati, I can say globalist elites, I can say shadow government, I can say mega-corporations, I can say wall-street elites, it's all just the same general group of people in a type of pyramid structure where those at the top are in the know and those following at the bottom are useful idiots. Politicians fit in here and there, just part of the group effort. Not necessarily at the top, but a very necessary position for those top elites to have on their payrolls (usually kickbacks, inside information or future elevations etc.).

Greed isn't really about it, like I said it's power. The power to reshape the world by a certain ideology. Not there yet, takes time, and maybe less resistance than they are receiving now.