Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 09:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yo just checking in to see if these chumps even know what "russian interference" is
coordination with the trump campaign

do you always ask dumb questions?
Old 05-12-2017, 09:53 PM
Banned

*absent mindedly trolls in favor of Reagan-level treason*
Old 05-12-2017, 10:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
coordination with the trump campaign

do you always ask dumb questions?
Serious question for the Dems here. What, exactly, did the Russians do that was so horrible? Tamper with voting machines? Put out blatantly false news stories? Pass debate questions to Trump beforehand? Plant biased moderators into the debates? Bribe voters? Mail in fraudulent absentee ballots? Spy on the opposition candidate by the sitting POTUS? Anything that the libs don't do each and every election? Methinks that anything substantial would already be leaked to the press and be hyped to death by the lamestream media 24/7/365 already.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Serious question for the Dems here. What, exactly, did the Russians do that was so horrible? Tamper with voting machines? Put out blatantly false news stories? Pass debate questions to Trump beforehand? Plant biased moderators into the debates? Bribe voters? Mail in fraudulent absentee ballots? Spy on the opposition candidate by the sitting POTUS? Anything that the libs don't do each and every election? Methinks that anything substantial would already be leaked to the press and be hyped to death by the lamestream media 24/7/365 already.
i didn't vote for hillary, voter fraud doesn't real, none of this excuses colluding with a foreign power(capital T Treason)

james o'keefe(project veritas) is a convicted fraudster, wake the fuck up and ignore him
Last edited by Pokesan; 05-12-2017 at 10:54 PM..
Old 05-12-2017, 10:57 PM
Banned

I cant wait to see how this plays out. If history has taught me anything, it will get us a politician chanting lock him up in 2020 and not much more than that.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i didn't vote for hillary, voter fraud doesn't real, none of this excuses colluding with a foreign power(capital T Treason)

james o'keefe(project veritas) is a convicted fraudster, wake the fuck up and ignore him
I asked for specific instances of a crime, you stupid fuck
Old 05-12-2017, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
teh problem with america is its full of Americans that think that other Americans should know everything about whatever you challenge them over, even though they are both unemployed and will never have an impact on anyone, let alone an FBI investigation.

I dont need to go to space to know I cant breathe out there.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
treason is a crime, you illiterate donkey
Old 05-12-2017, 11:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
teh problem with america is its full of Americans that think that other Americans should know everything about whatever you challenge them over, even though they are both unemployed and will never have an impact on anyone, let alone an FBI investigation.

I dont need to go to space to know I cant breathe out there.
I just want to hear a specific act that the Russians did that made such a huge fucking difference in the election. It is ok if you can't make one up, I know you are kinda slow.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:07 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread