Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 10:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Trump asked Comey to shut down the Flynn investigation and none of you are discussing it. Well the memo is to still be reviewed and reported further to the public, but he is the biggest moron to hold the office of the presidency.
Sure, let's discuss, once all the Obama scandals have had a thorough vetting. Until then, you can stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:59 PM
Banned

false equivalency also they went full retard over hillary for less.
Old 05-16-2017, 11:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
False equivalency is believing Trump is as corrupt as Odumbass.
Old 05-16-2017, 11:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
False equivalency is also believing the Russians did more to influence the election than the MSM did.
Old 05-17-2017, 12:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
False equivalency is believing Trump is as corrupt as Odumbass.
idk about that, I'm by no means a fan of obama and hes corrupt, but hes definitely not more corrupt than trump unless you factor in conspiracy stuff I dont believe in.
Old 05-17-2017, 12:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
False equivalency is also believing the Russians did more to influence the election than the MSM did.
The thing is this isnt about influencing the election anymore. Its about back room deals with foreign money.
Old 05-17-2017, 01:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sure, let's discuss, once all the Obama scandals have had a thorough vetting. Until then, you can stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
Truuuuuuuuuuuu

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-17-2017, 06:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ey yo my brother is spamming me about bit/alt coin

how do i save him from himself
tell him its not as easy as it seems, the top farmers already have huge farms with huge farming chipsets state-of-the-art computer farms. like compare what your brother could do to farm bitcoins to marijauna farming. Your brother would be growing a few plants in his house while the real bitcoin farmers are using a room full of computers and they have been doing this since bitcoin came out...some even have warehouses...

hope that helps. i looked into it. its a big investment just to compete against the top farmers and the headstart the farmers have is very very big. im not saying its not a cool hobby. just tell him its not the secret overnight success he thinks it is....if he gets into it, it should just be considered a fun cool hobby, nothing more. Like any hobby, it costs more money the more serious you take the hobby. The more money you invest into your farming operation the more bitcoins...but again, the farmers have a large advantage over a small operation for reasons i dont care to get into here. you can find articles describing how it works. at least if he understands how the farming works, he might be able to make an informed decision.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 05-17-2017 at 06:32 AM..
Old 05-17-2017, 06:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Trump asked Comey to shut down the Flynn investigation and none of you are discussing it. Well the memo is to still be reviewed and reported further to the public, but he is the biggest moron to hold the office of the presidency.
The Fat King has everyone stunned speechless with his incompetency. If you want a non-troll answer, there you go bud. Hope that helps fill you in.

Do you see any Golf Course Country Club Foodbar Diet clan members in this thread anymore? Exactly. What is there to discuss? He is bungling at politics. He is literally failing to play the game. He is losing the game because of his lack of fundamental undestanding of politics.

Hows that tax reform bill looking ??? Reagan what??

REAGAN WHAT???????????

Old 05-17-2017, 08:44 AM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tell him its not as easy as it seems, the top farmers already have huge farms with huge farming chipsets state-of-the-art computer farms. like compare what your brother could do to farm bitcoins to marijauna farming. Your brother would be growing a few plants in his house while the real bitcoin farmers are using a room full of computers and they have been doing this since bitcoin came out...some even have warehouses...

hope that helps. i looked into it. its a big investment just to compete against the top farmers and the headstart the farmers have is very very big. im not saying its not a cool hobby. just tell him its not the secret overnight success he thinks it is....if he gets into it, it should just be considered a fun cool hobby, nothing more. Like any hobby, it costs more money the more serious you take the hobby. The more money you invest into your farming operation the more bitcoins...but again, the farmers have a large advantage over a small operation for reasons i dont care to get into here. you can find articles describing how it works. at least if he understands how the farming works, he might be able to make an informed decision.
it all come down to how much computing power is presently devoted to mining. at the current disco bounty, you need to furnish .002% of the total processing power to gross around $50/hr and that is gross, not net.

from there you have to deduct power and equipment costs. suppose there currently are a million registered mining units, you'd need 20 average powered boxes at an initial investment of $1k/box =$20k.

then from here you gotta consider electric costs. assuming each machine eat 1kw/hr, you gonna consume 14,400kwhr per month. if you lucky enough to live in a energy rich place liek the pnw, then you can figure $.11/kwhr, for a monthly electric bill increase of $1,584.

you also gotta think about how the hell you actually gonna power all those in a residential environment without tripping breakers. and how long the machines gonna last before they burn out? of course, if they working 24hr a day that $50/hr look a lot better than a normal 9to5, but they gonna burn out a lot sooner and they not all gonna be up all the time because you gotta perform maintenance and stuff. you gonna have fans die, etc.

bitcoin also half they disco bounty liek every 4 years, so your revenues gonna drop accordingly unless you furnish a larger share of the computing power. you share of computing power is gonna go down anyway though whenever new miners come online and the currency will necessarily devalue as more is issued. all the above assume the exchange rate hold at $1800/bc and no new miners to chip away at your contribution to the network.
Closed Thread