Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2017, 02:45 PM
Banned

you think saying the west created isis is the same as saying muslim extremism never existed without the west?

Youre like talking to a 90 year old woman what they cut out half your brain during the op?

also we been medling in the middle east since the 70s you dipshit
Old 06-07-2017, 02:45 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

please help i need my daily reminder to feel guilty for being white, preferably involving Muslims killing children
Old 06-07-2017, 02:47 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
saying muslim extremism never existed without the west?
yes, this is the logic most of the cucks in this thread ascribe to, congrats if you aren't one of them.
Old 06-07-2017, 02:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please help i need my daily reminder to feel guilty for being white, preferably involving Muslims killing children
you should feel guilty for being a huge faygate not for being white.
Old 06-07-2017, 03:33 PM
Banned

are you advocating for any policy changes or do you just enjoy acting outraged online?
Old 06-07-2017, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cnn is woker than this thread
lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aytKLPTUhCY

Fake Manchester scene, fake muslims with fake stuff to say

Anderson Cooper has been caught multiple times as well staging productions and green-screening interviews.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Reminder that "Reality Winners" is the exact kind of person who would be quoted as an "anonymous intelligence source" when you read Lungenpresse articles about the "Russia investigation"

you know, the one with the IQ of a McDouble™ making white guilt posts on facebook who openly hates the current administration. that one.

fucking lol that you chumps lap that shit up for the past 500 pages like spilled cum in the booth of an adult theater
Anyone with a security clearance working for an intelligence agency is a persona non grata.

We cant verify they are an actual citizen with an actual story to tell. So by occams razor we can assume its safe to discard anyone with an elite level security clearance as a state actor.

See: reality winner

Old 06-07-2017, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone with a security clearance working for an intelligence agency is a persona non grata
this is the right mindset cus its not like anyone cant be involved in any of the top conspiracy, all they have to do is apply and you're in.

Kinda makes me mad that journalists insist on calling themselves journalists when they cant even figure out how to do this to break a story.
Old 06-07-2017, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is the right mindset cus its not like anyone cant be involved in any of the top conspiracy, all they have to do is apply and you're in.

Kinda makes me mad that journalists insist on calling themselves journalists when they cant even figure out how to do this to break a story.
Well pal "breaking a story" is a good way to wind up dead. Journalism is about asking the "right" questions. and emphasis on right.

JFK asked a lot of hard questions about the Deep State. They weren't the "right" questions you dig...right questions would be like Congressional panel questions...ya smell me breh. stick to the right questions, u'll be ok.

You don't need to be a conspiracy theorist. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michae...rnalist)#Death

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 06-07-2017 at 06:45 PM..
Old 06-07-2017, 06:48 PM
Banned

azzar on the money. when u get enough evidence to REALLY break u dead. when u just ask the right questions u get the ole "ru suggesting that a member of the prestigious armed forces of the united states of america (u know, the ones with the institutionized rape torture program) would commit a crime?"
Closed Thread