Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

So far im seeing some support on this topic from Europa, AG, Omni, BDA, Indignation, Asgard and Forsaken. Looks like we need Taken, HK and Rampage to speak into it with their thoughts?
Old 08-05-2015, 08:52 PM
Fire Giant

HK spoke in one of my posts. They're in and will provide input as we go and as needed.

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 08-06-2015, 02:55 AM
Aviak

Thumbs up from Divinity. Especially with the tone of the discussion / posts. Makes total sense to come to an (noble) agreement over this target - Divinity's aboard.
Old 08-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Let's get some commentary from rampage and taken please.
Old 08-08-2015, 06:01 PM
Sarnak

Rampage agrees to a Vindi rotation
Old 08-08-2015, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

awesome, i got a message from anonymous about this too saying they were in. Is there anyone we are missing? If not I'll throw up a calendar for this month, say starting on the 15th? That way everyone knows what to expect and that only means a few more days of vindi madness.
Old 08-08-2015, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

great news, any details on how we want to approach the actual rotation?
Old 08-09-2015, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Thoughts on this?

What i was thinking its that we set up a calendar with one guild assigned per day. It won't be a whole month, it will be something like 13 days or so.

Guilds will anounce which of their 3 vindis they will be killing and which will go FFA at least a day in advance.

Each guild has 90 minutes to kill their vindi after pop unless it was stated on p99 raid forum as an FFA vindi in which case it is FFA on pop.

In this first 15 days or whatever the numbers of guilds are, everyone is given their own day. If they fail at killing at least one vindi by themself then they are taken off the rotation. (meaning they have to kill at least one vindi)

If a guild has failed previously and wants to reattempt then they must secure an FFA vindi to be added.

(im also going to suggest the idea of adding a day slot at the end of the guild rotation calendar that is entirely FFA, in case a new guild or permanent alliance wants to earn their way on. They could claim only 1 of those vindis on that special FFA day to earn their own vindi day.)

After this first 15 days or so, everyone will know who can handle a vindi solo and we can adjust the list and it will repeat. If Asgard is the first of September then they would also be the 16th of September. Day by day rotation, doesn't consider Repops. Repops are always FFA because they don't affect timers.

It's an incredibly public system and very self policing. Noble is also a public, self policing system, but less so since island 1.5 is very distant compared to the mega hub that is Kael.

But of course I'm just spit balling here.
Last edited by bktroost; 08-09-2015 at 01:01 PM..
Old 08-09-2015, 03:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Taken has no plan on killing Vindi 21 times each week rofl

would love something set up around this mob to make it more enjoyable for all in general as he will show up often as winter has arrived [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From Sset from HK to me (asked me to post a couple of days ago but had not checked PMs - sorry I sucked at this one):
From the looks of it Taken already stated that they were on page of a rotation. <edit for irrelevant information b/c I was late posting>

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 08-09-2015, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

So far we only have agreed to discuss. We have no details. Much work to be done still.