Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2019, 07:02 PM
Aviak

Default Coldain RING 10 MQ.

Yes a RING 10 MQ. The last and most epic ring of the coldain ring quests.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Ring_of...Frostreaver_IV

My RING 9 + YOUR Narandi's Head. At the end of a successful Ring War.

I do not have a raid force. However, I may be able to attempt a turn in to Sentry Badain to start the war. This may still prove difficult because we would need to find a time frame when both you and your raid force are available, and I am available for an attempt at starting the war.

However, if we can both find a time to camp the turn in for Sentry Badain we will have a better shot at starting the war.

Either way. im selling it at a GOOD price... 75k... Thats the same price as a Ring 9 MQ. An MQ that requires you to not only sit and wait for dain's 16 hour window, but it would also requires of you your own ring 8 or a "box of the guilty". Where this MQ will just require a successful ring war, not any previous rings or quests completed. Which has more incentive to a raid force because of the plentiful rewards at the end of the war. I.E. Choker of the Wretched, Helm of Narandi, earring of frozen skull, faceguard of bentos... etc. etc...

So send me a PM and we can discuss it further.
Last edited by Arm_Chair_Hero; 04-18-2019 at 07:04 PM..