Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2023, 09:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The people here have never shut up about it the entire time this forum has been around. I guess I'm weary of seeing it being sensationalized for the past decade. It has, however, been interesting to watch the discourse evolve from genuine ignorance and bigotry to well-informed bigotry. I don't mind the discussion. I'm in awe of the stamina behind it.
bristled at bigotry, but you are right. i prefer hardheaded or maybe stubborn.

'give it to me straight, tell it to me slow.'

i admit to my fear. sometimeshammersometimesnail.

the video on youtube titled-"Dog Cries Every Time He's Touched — Until He Meets This Woman | The Dodo"-(dont know how to embed p) is a great example of how to deal with fear, but who has this much patience.

my 6yr old came home from school informing me the earth might not be here when she is older. she says "oh, i hope it is". like greta said, "stolen my childhood".

when i was 10 i thought my dad spit brown(chewing tobacco)because he was not a mix breed like me. i looked at my body wondering which parts belonged to with race. kids are stupid and believe anything. they are living in a dream.

i redirected my kid to the idea of a beautiful resilient earth that will always be here. i told her people are the earth. she will get re-greta'd
Old 10-05-2023, 10:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bristled at bigotry, but you are right. i prefer hardheaded or maybe stubborn.

'give it to me straight, tell it to me slow.'

i admit to my fear. sometimeshammersometimesnail.

the video on youtube titled-"Dog Cries Every Time He's Touched — Until He Meets This Woman | The Dodo"-(dont know how to embed p) is a great example of how to deal with fear, but who has this much patience.

my 6yr old came home from school informing me the earth might not be here when she is older. she says "oh, i hope it is". like greta said, "stolen my childhood".

when i was 10 i thought my dad spit brown(chewing tobacco)because he was not a mix breed like me. i looked at my body wondering which parts belonged to with race. kids are stupid and believe anything. they are living in a dream.

i redirected my kid to the idea of a beautiful resilient earth that will always be here. i told her people are the earth. she will get re-greta'd
earth is strong its proven it will out last humans and G-d has a plan for it

this is a hard time to be alive because the temptation to evil is the strongest it has ever been in history, even tho in a material sense this is genuinely the easiest time to be alive, its the hardest in spirit, unfortunately it is very easy to fill our hearts and minds with evil towards what we see in the world today because we the good people left on this earth are becoming more and more powerless as Satan grows in power and the Antichrist collects his forces.

Just hold love in your heart and you are doing a fine job with your kid !
Old 10-05-2023, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah my friend has a trans child
lol

how do you think gays and trannies reproduce?
Old 10-05-2023, 11:04 AM
Banned

Memes.

My mom said she almost bled out during childbirth butt they didn't have the right blood so they OD'd her and me on oxytocin and saline.

It's probably why I am gay-trans-femaleish-whatever, that and the Mormons for sure.
Old 10-06-2023, 04:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol

how do you think gays and trannies reproduce?
That's a compelling way to frame it.
Old 10-06-2023, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That's a compelling way to frame it.
lol Godwin's Law confirmed
Old 10-06-2023, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Dems have 2024 EZ

GOP get organized or fall in line or dissolve already.

You are a train wreck.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-06-2023, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol Godwin's Law confirmed
"I keep meeting assholes all day. What a bunch of assholes."
Old 10-16-2023, 10:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Close this forum, it is a safe space for fascists and good people don't hesitate to deplatform fascists.

Plus, you all know we're a huge pain in the ass.
Old 10-16-2023, 01:26 PM
Banned

The concept of a "trans child" isn't substantiated by any hard science whatsoever. It's like saying you know someone who has a vegan cat; somebody made that decision but it wasn't the cat.

The explosion in trans identification, particularly among young girls, is almost certainly a result of social conditioning by their peers, teachers and parents. Kids are impressionable, they'll investigate any idea you float their way. If you tell a 9 year old they might be the opposite gender, they will often go "BUHHH really?? Cool!!" cause they're just kids. They aren't going to light up their old timey intellectual tobacco pipe and say "why yes mother, I have deeply considered this possibility, but I feel I am the correct gender and do not require medical intervention at this time".
Closed Thread