Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2023, 06:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha this answer is still so retarded.

Me: "Hey guys I think murder is bad."
You: "Lawl look at this guy who is obsessed with murder! Woahhhh don't kill me buddy!"
Well, it was a shoot-from-the-hip kind of thing but I have yet to see you summon something better to, you know, the net opinion of the largest groups of qualified doctors

But nah I'm sure Ooloo, BAHSTUHN FELLA, knows children he's never met but often thinks about better than their parents or doctors
Old 10-16-2023, 06:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, it was a shoot-from-the-hip kind of thing but I have yet to see you summon something better to, you know, the net opinion of the largest groups of qualified doctors

But nah I'm sure Ooloo, BAHSTUHN FELLA, knows children he's never met but often thinks about better than their parents or doctors
Hamas supporter, Origami, has zero credibility and yet is trying to act with moral high ground to others on elf sim boards.

A Left That Refuses to Condemn Mass Murder Is Doomed

After you have addressed the Hamas situation, reconsidered your support for terrorists who murdered 1200 Jews in Israel recently, then you can get back to us on other issues.
Old 10-16-2023, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

Cry Closet Thread

So cringe and embarrassing
Old 10-16-2023, 06:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hamas supporter, Origami, has zero credibility and yet is trying to act with moral high ground to others on elf sim boards.

A Left That Refuses to Condemn Mass Murder Is Doomed

After you have addressed the Hamas situation, reconsidered your support for terrorists who murdered 1200 Jews in Israel recently, then you can get back to us on other issues.
Oh no, not a journalist's opinion, that's my nemesis
Old 10-16-2023, 06:53 PM
Banned

Regressive retards such as Origami can't be bothered to learn from folks smarter than them on their own side that can see what is happening to extreme lefty morality right before their eyes.
Old 10-16-2023, 08:26 PM
Banned

Yawn anyone cool feel free 2 post
Old 10-16-2023, 08:52 PM
Banned

Where it started and where we are now:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Close this forum, it is a safe space for fascists and good people don't hesitate to deplatform fascists.
Plus, you all know we're a huge pain in the ass.
Quote:
Yawn anyone cool feel free 2 post
It's almost as if he likes the forum people here.
Old 10-16-2023, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also to be very clear. I agree that murder is bad. I think it's an easy moral question for any adult that hasn't been indoctrinated in extreme leftist thinking to answer.
Yet you wish it on others because peace is something you strive for.
Last edited by Botten; 10-16-2023 at 10:33 PM..
Old 10-16-2023, 11:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet you wish it on others because peace is something you strive for.
Benjamin Button, you are a liar. Israel seeks peace which cannot occur with Hamas operational. Hamas committed a Nazi-like act of terrorism against Jewish people and is being met with war. I am able to distinguish between Hamas and the people of Gaza. Are you?

You don't have to convince me of your peace plan. Ask Israel if ignoring Hamas terrorist attack will bring peace. I support our Ally Israel who was attacked and have their back in their military response to the event that caused the death of 1200 Jewish people and 29 Americans who were just murdered. More Israelis and Americans and other Westerners are currently captured or missing.

I don't wish murder upon anyone. You are indicating that when push comes to to shove you don't understand what is required to be a good ally. Israel luckily can rely on Biden and not Americans that have supported Hamas. You are using the logic of peacetime. Israel is no longer at peace. Because of the magnitude of the terrorist attack Israel has suffered. I stand with Israel.

Using your own extreme lefty logic you like to tell folks this is no longer a two sided issue. Hamas is about to be destroyed at War. Every effort is being considered to help Non-Hamas Palestinians in Gaza. It's clear the government of Israel will create a new kind of peace after Hamas is destroyed. One such that these terrorist attacks will not occur again.

Our President Biden has backed Israel and even if the whole world attacks Israel during it's invasion of Gaza the USA will be there defending Israel's back.
Last edited by Seducio; 10-16-2023 at 11:38 PM..
Old 10-16-2023, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Benjamin Button, you are a liar. Israel seeks peace which cannot occur with Hamas operational. Hamas committed a Nazi-like act of terrorism against Jewish people and is being met with war.
How many times has Israel tried to attack the Palestine people to get rid of Hamas? How many Palestinians did they kill each time? And do you think Israel is going to be successful in destroying Hamas this time?

I will save you the time they won’t be.

Time to try a different strategy.

Don’t be the witless sheep cheerleading one-side demanding loyalties.
Closed Thread