Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Kobold

Yes, Lanuven. You are 100% correct with every observation you have made about me.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also - Lostprophets that noble you wiped to the other day that we sniped? He dropped an efreeti belt.
It was 2 Nobles we wiped to, we got the first dead tho! Gratz Smilkers on Gold Hands!

Glitterati Irons - Wood Elf Druid.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Banned

Split that shit yo! And I have no beef with Taken, just retards like LP.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanuven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasnt the person who said he had to leave p99 server because of "Family stuff" but then was on easy server all day and night. ( and im talking about "Your Boy" in these instances.)
u obviously dont know shit so i dont know why u are bringing this up... His mother had a fuckin heart attack and was at the hospital for that time... and yes he did play on EZ server during that time because he could start MQ and let it run while he was at the hospital by his mothers side....

Lanuven you are a good guy and i thought i knew you but you obviously dont have your facts straight... id suggest you keep that trap of yours shut till u have all the facts straight instead of spewing lies and filth all over the forums.
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 02-08-2012, 07:29 PM
Banned

lol MQ for EZ server what a bad.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanuven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why you would have been removed from guild under different leadership. You are selfish and dont care about anyone but yourself. Taken under Shaere's leadership was about helping others and being a family guild, that raided part time.
Thx for proving us with a good example of the type of person you are.

Transient was always a good member.

Shaere's leadership was not about helping others and being a family guild. It was about who he could control and to what extent that control would go. They seemed to raid every night and it was getting unfun to have to deal with him for alot of people. So they left or quit.

It is quite amusing to see that Taken (Transcendence) has been able to prosper so much under the leadership of Glitterati.
Closed Thread