Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 02:40 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you insist on making up scenarios Nietche? Making shit up and following its logic instead of using the particular context of the situation at hand only shows how stupid you really are.
You know what an analogy is? It has a specific purpose: to exemplify. But, I realize that you are probably a plebeian. I apologize. I will rephrase my answer.

Adriana (or the person playing the toon) was caught cheating and was suspended for it. This event is in no way dependent upon what TMO was doing, as was implied by the OP. That was the point of the analogy.

Cheers!
Old 07-12-2012, 02:41 AM
Fire Giant

thinking of u always adriana

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-12-2012, 02:43 AM
Fire Giant

Nietche, what you are doing is assuming your conclusion and having some moronic sense of fulfillment that the logic traces out to give you exactly what you already assumed.

In your simplistic ticket example, you are assuming a stance from the very outset what is the whole argument to begin with. Naturally, the end result of the logic is precisely what was smuggled into your assumptions.

The way your choose to argue shows only that you have a weak intellect and an even weaker sense of honor.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietche [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what an analogy is? It has a specific purpose: to exemplify. But, I realize that you are probably a plebeian. I apologize. I will rephrase my answer.

Adriana (or the person playing the toon) was caught cheating and was suspended for it. This event is in no way dependent upon what TMO was doing, as was implied by the OP. That was the point of the analogy.

Cheers!
Why are you once again using irrelevant words in all your arguments? Plebeian? Do you even know what that means?

And now you are lying. Adriana was not cheating, he was using eye of zomm like very fucking monk does there to pull, and also, mages to COH people to raids (WHICH YOUR MAGE WAS DOING)
Old 07-12-2012, 02:44 AM
Banned

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...31&postcount=5

Remember this? When a GM was watching TMO exploit and nothing happened as a result of being caught?

I do.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:45 AM
Fire Giant

The argument being this: is summoning an eye of zomm to zone in cheating or not?

Your entire guild was CoHed to the spot in VP by an 'eye of Loly', remember....
Old 07-12-2012, 02:45 AM
Banned

Adriana PD dropped 3 robes last week they B on rot status soon come scoop 1 up on your new monk fuck these retards like Nietche leave their guild then immediately start posting in every TMO thread like he/she is anything but someone to pad numbers while the real TmO members are on a break
Old 07-12-2012, 02:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razdeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well their guild is headed by a dude that has been proven to beat women, yet people stay in TMO for whatever reason.

Have fun with dishonorable pieces of shit.
I really fail to see how anyone's personal life matters. In Norrath what you do on earth has no bearing.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:47 AM
Banned

Razdeline you 2
Old 07-12-2012, 02:51 AM
Fire Giant

kk comming to mac....again.
Closed Thread