Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

Harrison dropped out of high school because he saw someone cheating on a test.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:29 AM
Fire Giant

Well you guys still have friends on Live it seems :P

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-12-2012, 06:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys wouldn't be able to pull the shit you pull here, there.

Also, you don't have players who are capable of handling real content, velious+

You guys only do what you do because of the reverse engineered combat, while exploiting, cheating, and breaking server rules.
I agree much more with Harrison then I agree with Tiggles. At least pre-2011. I almost never agree with harrison and harrison almost agree'd with me through disagreeing with tiggles... so yeah...

I doubt very much the guild taking EZ street atm is pro enough to go rule effortlessly over a live server though =P
Old 07-12-2012, 08:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's really dependent on how you interpret 'similar'. They aren't identical, but there is a valid argument for similar.
the class lore is similar..... not the play style.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:50 AM
Sarnak

lol reading fail on my part. yeah you're right.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya those arent similar to SK's in EQ
EQ SK is based off of self healing via lifesteal and spells...WoW Blood DK tank is based off of self healing via lifesteal, and that's just the basics of each class, and (while not relevant to P99) if you look at current EQLive SKs they're even more similar. If you look in the Spell Compendium for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 you'll see the Blackguard has a lot of spells similar to what the SK has. I played an SK for over 10 years, when you actively play the class you see the similarities come out more.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnnoiaII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EQ SK is based off of self healing via lifesteal and spells...WoW Blood DK tank is based off of self healing via lifesteal, and that's just the basics of each class, and (while not relevant to P99) if you look at current EQLive SKs they're even more similar. If you look in the Spell Compendium for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 you'll see the Blackguard has a lot of spells similar to what the SK has. I played an SK for over 10 years, when you actively play the class you see the similarities come out more.
Do sk's pull and FD, have dots that stick after aggro reset? The DK is a far superior tank than the sk on EQ. Blame the game but sk playstyle is totally different on ew
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO rocks, and always has, since 1999! I don't know where all these negative opinions of us come from considering that the TMO leadership isn't trying to prove superiority or anything, that e-peen race was 12 yrs ago.. Sure we are better than all those IB scrubs who thought they were actually something, but thats because they were the kind of people who were nobodies and tried to become p99s "FoH". Poor guys still troll the forums talkin about their IB legacy, which really doesnt count for shit! TMO was already a top progression guild back on eqlive for over 8 yrs...we have nothing to prove on this server, we are here to have fun.
IB/TR are still kinda butt hurt that VD/TMO beat them to some of the epic server first. Do you see any of IB/TR's epic server first players still around? Great legacy of IB is Getsome and a small crew griefing TMO while TMO flattens mobs in VP.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Banned

90% of VD and IB are still raiding daily and guilded together on Eqmac try again retard
Old 07-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Banned

I feel bad for the type of person who is so devoid of worthwhile life accomplishments to feel pride in, that this is where they choose to get it.

Read: TMO, who cheats at 13 year-old fake versions of games, to "stay on top".
Closed Thread