Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2018, 05:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for letting us know. I hope his last days were peaceful.
On his last EverQuest day he (and some friends) successfully farmed a Torpor up from Guardian Wurms. I'd like to think he had some happiness in his heart, if only a little, from getting something nice.

In 2 years I don't think I ever heard the guy ask for anything.. but I'd need a calculator to add up all the times he offered to help people.

<Aftermath> isn't just a guild - we're a family.. and today, our family mourns.

Rest in peace Tanasg Gairm.
Old 02-26-2018, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

/hug

sorry for your loss AM
Old 02-26-2018, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Default /mourn

A memorial page on the wiki/magelo would be nice for those no longer with us, where players could post screenshots and whatnot. Forums work in the absence of that. Good reminder to enjoy what you've got while you've got it. Condolences guys.
Old 02-27-2018, 01:21 AM
Kobold

It brings tears to my eyes everytime I try to do this and I don't want to take anything away from it, but I hope I can do my part with it. Tansag will never be forgotten....I assure you that....http://aftermathguild.org/
Old 02-27-2018, 03:38 AM
Fire Giant

RIP Scott.
Old 02-27-2018, 09:39 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We at Aftermath are posting with heavy hearts today...RIP Scott, you will be sorely missed.
brutal. rip.
Old 02-27-2018, 11:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP Scott.
Went to highschool with him.

Dude had a full ride to MIT before he got sick. Quested with him many times.

My heart goes out to AM and Tanasg.
Old 02-27-2018, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

Rest in blissful sleep my brother.
Old 02-27-2018, 04:49 PM
Aviak

I've been looking for some awesome words about Tanasg that could properly due him justice. But I can't. I wasn't super close to him by any means, but having been guilded with him in Forsaken we spent a lot of time grouping together and raiding, and I'd consider him a friend.

I spent some time going through logs last night with 'Tanasg tells' as the find, and it impressed me on how awesome he was for doing the little things that often times are over looked. Like the time he spent a couple hours in OT getting people hammers free of charge, the times we grouped and just had the most random conversations while barely paying attention to the game, and how when someone in guild was looking for people for some obscure quest if he wasn't busy he would usually be first to step up offer his shaman or slew of alts. The times he wasn't feeling well and would actually apologize for being sick and needing to log.

P99 is certainly filled with drama, dbaggery, and toxicity. Tanasg was above all that and truly one of those people who makes the game great.

He will be missed.
Old 02-27-2018, 05:29 PM
Fire Giant

Sounds like a great loss for Aftermath, the server at large, and anyone who games out with their friends/loved ones/cyber buddies.

My deepest sympathy.