Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2016, 11:17 PM
Orc

Sontalak down, the way to tov is now clear for a week [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

First guild in a couple months to kill him, and only currently active raid guild to do so.
Old 07-02-2016, 02:06 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

From proving how we recover and fight regardless how hard we get hit, I really am proud to say that I love this guild. We have some of the nicest people. Some of the strongest and persistent people. We have a amazing euro crew! We literally built ourselves from nothing and here we are. Killing the asshole who blocks TOV and playing by the rules. Also a guild who tries to get along with everyone!

If you're looking for a guild that gets loot, gives you that adrenaline Rush of competing and killing high end dragons while still having a life (contrary to popular belief 90% percent of the guild logs in when they can and makes their own schedules to raid), then give us a try. I'm proud to say im Aftermath.
Old 07-02-2016, 02:14 AM
Orc

the
Quote:
Originally Posted by draus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sontalak down, way to tov is now clear for a week [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Looks like sont was a sim repop version and he has already respawned. I guess the way isnt clear to tov zone anymore.
Old 07-02-2016, 07:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From proving how we recover and fight regardless how hard we get hit, I really am proud to say that I love this guild. We have some of the nicest people. Some of the strongest and persistent people. We have a amazing euro crew! We literally built ourselves from nothing and here we are. Killing the asshole who blocks TOV and playing by the rules. Also a guild who tries to get along with everyone!

If you're looking for a guild that gets loot, gives you that adrenaline Rush of competing and killing high end dragons while still having a life (contrary to popular belief 90% percent of the guild logs in when they can and makes their own schedules to raid), then give us a try. I'm proud to say im Aftermath.
Old 07-02-2016, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Although we miss our pals in Awakened, we had an extraordinary couple weeks. The semi-vacation was much needed and we're all refreshed and ready!

After killing the deadly trio last night (Vyemm, Vulak and Sontalak) were focused and ready to fight again!

To anyone looking to apply: Nows the time! So much DKP spent you'd basically be on equal footing with everyone!

Apply today at: aftermathguild.org!
Old 07-02-2016, 12:21 PM
Kobold

Thanks for the gkrean kill before your vindi fellas. much appreciated. nice guys.
Old 07-02-2016, 09:01 PM
Fire Giant

Fun and efficient Statue/AoW kills with our Afterbros this evening.

Looking forward to more!
Old 07-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Fire Giant

Bad Statue loot , amazing AoW loot. Grats Flash , Snackie and Wispy.
Pretty easy kill too gg clerics.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by draus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sontalak down, the way to tov is now clear for a week [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

First guild in a couple months to kill him, and only currently active raid guild to do so.
Grats on your 2nd Sont kill since the 4th revamp of the mob.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanuven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats on your 2nd Sont kill since the 4th revamp of the mob.
2 more than Awakened has, right?

Do you get -dkp for trolling guild threads?
Closed Thread