Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2020, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come level my cleric bots on green for 10 Lord Bob Bucks
WHAT A STEAL

Miss you Gator <3
Old 12-20-2020, 04:24 AM
Aviak

Whether ya guys like me or not doesn't concern me. I raided hardcore on blue for many years and geared hundreds of players in the process. I got nothing to prove.

I try to bring content to players who otherwise wouldn't get an opportunity to do so. Rotating Fear, Hate or whatever it is that you guys do over and over isn't making anyone better. Your gear may be better, and you may have more mana, or strength... but what is actually being accomplished?

Seal Team runs this server, and its not going to end anytime soon. There isn't a 2nd guild on green with the instinct. Guilds do not get the vital experience they need to be aggressive and engage content

I don't really need to give examples of this. It occurs each and every week. It's not a numbers issue either. Its the lack of guild experience engaging targets. If these issues could magically disappear, the top 3 guilds not named Seal Team would team up, but they don't for the reasons stated above.

Sometimes facts hurt, but they are still facts. Guilds that actually want to win, don't join rotation agreements. I'd rather work for it, even if the UN and some of ya'll disagree with it.

Hope to see some of you guys at the next raid! Looking to do something Sunday/Monday/Tuesday after the holiday.

Merry Christmas ya'll
Old 12-20-2020, 04:39 AM
Aviak

holy neckbeard batman
Old 12-20-2020, 06:45 AM
Aviak

never raided with or participated in one of his open raids but I can say a growing frustration among players where certain guilds and certain people seem to get away with murder and openly training people and taking over many of the main hot camps along with the p99 staff shadow nerfing things and not listing patch notes and leaving list's active is starting to piss a lot of people off especially when the p99 staff refuses to acknowledge it or make up for their own mistakes or over sights.
Old 12-20-2020, 08:28 AM
Aviak

Good luck competing against coordinated guilds
Old 12-20-2020, 08:31 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whether ya guys like me or not doesn't concern me. I raided hardcore on blue for many years and geared hundreds of players in the process. I got nothing to prove.
Actually sounds like you do have something to prove, that you "helped gear hundreds of players" when in actuality, it was hundreds of players who helped gear you.
Old 12-20-2020, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Double post, mad confirmed.
Closed Thread