Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2022, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're missing the point of my rhetoric, Reiwa. I am not trying to change Elizondo's mind
You are cheating and/or hacking, imo.
Old 06-17-2022, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That doesn't answer my question, what would your help look like?
A month or three of hard manual labor. A Bible. Love.
Old 06-17-2022, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are cheating and/or hacking, imo.
I use their tools against them, I am the liberal who brings guns to gun fights
Old 06-17-2022, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Default siege

Quote:
Cut their supply lines and starve them out.
Old 06-17-2022, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden can't keep baby food on shelves and now wants to starve kids in schools that won't accept lube from Harry in female dark elf leather pants
Old 06-17-2022, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ah, Joe Biden, classical liberal

Something something both parties are the same but with slightly different social agendas

This garbage makes me tired
Old 06-17-2022, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
No you just never make an argument, ever. Everything you post is some gotcha attempt or appeal to hypocrisy.

You don't *have* to defend every single left wing thing, ya know? Some of it is seriously fucking insane. We should be able to find common ground when it comes to kids going to weird kinked out sex functions where grown men in assless chaps twerk in front of them. This should not be even remotely controversial to any marginally sane person.
Old 06-17-2022, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden can't keep baby food on shelves and now wants to starve kids in schools that won't accept lube from Harry in female dark elf leather pants
He might not have a choice cuz civil rights titles, but blech.
Old 06-17-2022, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No you just never make an argument, ever. Everything you post is some gotcha attempt or appeal to hypocrisy.

They firmly believe nothing matters. Choices don't matter, it's all relative. They don't think objective truth exists.
Old 06-17-2022, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You don't *have* to defend every single left wing thing, ya know? Some of it is seriously fucking insane. We should be able to find common ground when it comes to kids going to weird kinked out sex functions where grown men in assless chaps twerk in front of them. This should not be even remotely controversial to any marginally sane person.
Do you know that part in Star Trek: Nemesis where Picard says to his clone "I'm a mirror to you as well, Shinzon." If you want my personal opinion - emphasis on opinion, all you gotta do is ask

If people don't wanna expose their kids to assless chaps and twerking, they can avoid pride events I guess. A big discourse among the leftist twitter mob is whether or not kink belongs at pride events. I'm a straight cis dude so I assume my opinion is irrelevant. But no, no publicly visible event at all should have kink, that shit should be behind closed doors.

But that does not mean drag queen story hour is the same thing as the pride events. It's just a person in clothes and makeup. Content will vary and content should be held to the same standard as anything else appropriate in a school, like in the example Homesteaded kindly provided.
Closed Thread