Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2022, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meanwhile
In Alabama, a 74-year-old man married a 14-year-old girl

In Tennessee, three 10-year-old girls married men ages 24, 25, and 31

her nationwide research, Reiss observed that the overwhelming reason that legislators have kept the age down is it offers young pregnant women an alternative to abortion. "Marrying off a pregnant girl often relieves the burden on the parents and means that, in some cases, abortions can be avoided."

Reiss adds that she believes that there is also a lack of understanding of the big issues in many states, where the majority of legislators are older white Christian men.

Oh my Christians are the problem with old men fornicating with children.

Oh you don’t say! Oh my all legal with marriage!!! I say oh no.

Elizondo and Homesteaded look to yourselves when questioning the problem already.
Ah yes, more arguments that rely on us all being boiled down to our classes. White men all support all things all white men do. The same trash thinking that has put us in this mess hinges on your style of thinking. Destruction of the individual.

I'm not for any of the things you highlighted here.
Old 11-23-2022, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
False, false, half-true, true, true, unhelpful, true but both are bad, true, probably not true, probably true, true but there's no rule against it, false.
This well thought out and nuanced rebuttal has changed my thinking, I now see I was wrong.
Old 11-23-2022, 01:52 PM
Banned

much easier to declare a president mentally unfit than to assasinate so no more young and healthy prez lawl
Old 11-23-2022, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This well thought out and nuanced rebuttal has changed my thinking, I now see I was wrong.
Don't gish gallop and expect to be taken seriously homie. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-23-2022, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My body my choice went out the window with vaccines.
Don't mistake Dobbs for substantive due process having ended.

The beast is not dead, merely sleeping.
Old 11-23-2022, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry it’s not your body, we live in a society.
Old 11-23-2022, 02:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
My body my choice went out the window with vaccines.

Pedophiles being normalized.

Hillary not accepting election results vs Trump.

Criminals being let loose.

Police being demonized.

Black crime stats being ignored and wished away with "Racism"

BLM Riots being celebrated but Jan 6 is Pearl Harbor 2.0

Trump home being raided for "reasons"

Russia Gate being fabricated by Dem funded institutions but ignored by the left.

Hunter Biden story.

The blatant ignorance of Bidens clear mental decline.

This song can go on and on.
Nah the mandate got axed, right

Provide evidence of this

Systemic stupidity is a bipartisan issue

Criminals were always being let loose, Henry Kissinger and Eliot Abrams are still out there

Police are necessary in some form, it is excessive and targeted violence that is being criticized

Black crime stats being ignored? By whom?

Your problem is with the media

Trump's place getting raided was a rare moment of state-funded comedy

We didn't ignore the liberals talking about Russia gate on the left, no, but we did frequently mock them. Even if the Russians did somehow influence our elections, we had it coming. We do that to other countries in a variety of ways.

Hunter Biden story is still forthcoming, be patient. It looks great, from the trailers I have seen

Biden isn't the only politician with clear mental decline, he's just the most recent occupant of the office of President to do so. One soup brain beats another in an election, no big deal
Old 11-23-2022, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't mistake Dobbs for substantive due process having ended.

The beast is not dead, merely sleeping.
Baby in the womb gets due process before execution?
Old 11-23-2022, 02:17 PM
Banned

Wow I didn’t think it was true but it is:

“Child marriage is currently legal in 43 states (only Delaware, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island have set the minimum age at 18 and eliminated all exceptions), and 20 U.S. states do not require any minimum age for marriage, with a parental or judicial waiver”

You would hope the majority of these would be to someone relatively close to the child’s age. It would take all the parties involved to sign off, the kid, the spouse, and the parents I imagine

I think there is less risk in a child marrying another child or young adult with parent’s permission than a child undergoing hormone or sex change surgery with parent’s permission. Can always get a divorce, can’t change your body back as easily. And if the child has a kid they can’t care for, it will probably be placed with the parents
Old 11-23-2022, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

The fetus is not even citizen yet let alone a baby. Look at the evil Christian jumping to conclusions.

I blame the silly lack of understanding of the big issues in many states, where the majority of legislators are older white Christian men.
Closed Thread