Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2023, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Republicans: We'll shut down the regulation to open up the posibility for billions in investments.

Democrats: Great, then we'll hand out billions so we can invest!

People: Can I have a dollar!?
Bug Eating Groomer bank was more concerned with safe spaces and Global Warming instead of being a bank

Get Woke. Go Broke.
Old 03-13-2023, 03:12 PM
Banned

I hope all of the banks get woke, since I just learned it is wokeness that somehow causes VC techbros to panic and not rampant fraud.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Basanos; 03-13-2023 at 03:18 PM..
Old 03-13-2023, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

lol. 5 star post Basanos
Old 03-13-2023, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bug Eating Groomer bank was more concerned with safe spaces and Global Warming instead of being a bank

Get Woke. Go Broke.
Yea I’m hearing this too

Hired a DEI admin but no risk management position

Fuck them, let them learn the get woke go broke lesson

No bailouts
Old 03-13-2023, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

i thought that shit was literally fake nonsense at first, just shows how literally fucked off the coastal elites are. but good thing the government stepped in...
Old 03-13-2023, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

https://nypost.com/2023/03/11/silico...d-of-collapse/

Quote:
While Silicon Valley Bank collapsed, top executive pushed ‘woke’ programs

A head of risk management at Silicon Valley Bank spent considerable time spearheading multiple “woke” LGBTQ+ programs, including a “safe space” for coming-out stories, as the firm raced toward collapse.

Jay Ersapah, the boss of financial risk management at SVB’s UK branch, launched initiatives such as the company’s first month-long Pride campaign and a new blog emphasizing mental health awareness for LGBTQ+ youth

“The phrase ‘You can’t be what you can’t see’ resonates with me,’” Ersapah was quoted as saying on the company website.

“As a queer person of color and a first-generation immigrant from a working-class background, there were not many role models for me to ‘see’ growing up.”

Her efforts as the company’s European LGBTQIA+ Employee Resource Group co-chair earned her a spot on SVB’s “outstanding LGBT+ Role Model Lists 2022,” a list shared in a company post just four months before the bank was shut down by federal authorities over liquidity fears.
Old 03-13-2023, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

lmao all these woke venture capitalists, do you GOPtards even listen to yourselves?

No wonder moderate voters are abandoning you all in droves, screaming about whatever crazy shit you saw on Twitter from your favorite Tucker guests like Jordan Peterson spazzing about CCP dick pumping machines.

Called it, and just four days ago. "Jordan Peterson tells Tucker the religious structure behind the climate cult of the left."
Last edited by Horza; 03-13-2023 at 03:36 PM..
Old 03-13-2023, 03:33 PM
Banned

Feel free to detail the process of how a bank enacts woke policy, leading to brokeness

Think of it as a mathematical proof. I need details. Still waiting for Netflix to collapse, since chuds have been screeching 'go woke go broke' about them for years now.
Old 03-13-2023, 03:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao all these woke venture capitalists, do you GOPtards even listen to yourselves?

No wonder moderate voters are abandoning you all in droves, screaming about whatever crazy shit you saw on Twitter from your favorite Tucker guests like Jordan Peterson spazzing about CCP dick pumping machines.
that's how antifa supersoldiers are made, and i've never been more proud of my troops o7
Old 03-13-2023, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's how antifa supersoldiers are made, and i've never been more proud of my troops o7

:27
Closed Thread