Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2021, 09:05 PM
Banned

It's ok if you're not physically abled enough to meet the federal governments guidelines for activity.
Old 10-11-2021, 11:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's ok if you're not physically abled enough to meet the federal governments guidelines for activity.
Just don’t get to the point where you only move in one of those motorized scooters because of joint issues due to weight or other medical reasons

Those things are a death trap….
Old 10-11-2021, 11:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just don’t get to the point where you only move in one of those motorized scooters because of joint issues due to weight or other medical reasons

Those things are a death trap….
Lol.

💀 😵

I just want to go running again someday and surf a riptide. I was cleaning out my drawers from my rolly chair and I found a really nice pair of shoelaces I saved.
Old 10-12-2021, 01:18 AM
Banned

Top photo was gud.

U looked really sick in the bottom one. Scary.

I still have my running shoes. I'm going to make excuses to put them on. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-12-2021, 01:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Top photo was gud.

U looked really sick in the bottom one. Scary.

I still have my running shoes. I'm going to make excuses to put them on. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Deleted the post because I wasn’t sure if I’d be doxxing myself with the bib numbers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But yea distance running was my first love before lifting, but it’s brutal to start with after a period of relative inactivity. Too hard on the body, if it were me I’d start with something on a bike, or swimming, or just walking up an incline and work up to running again

I think too many former runners try to just start running again and either hurt their joints or just dislike it because of new discomfort

Edited old pics of me during my running years. Yeah the second one I remember sitting on a smelly port-o-potty lid for 30 minutes with my head on the port-o-potty wall because I was either going to throw up or black out from the exertion. If I had 9 lives like my cat does, that run took one of them. But I placed well
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3690ABEA-DA9F-4894-82C2-08741ED1E517.jpg (19.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 87FECA24-2B67-41E7-8E8B-4B11740CB350.jpg (20.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-13-2021, 04:28 PM
Banned

Did a lot of lifting and walking today. Ya'll would be proud af.
Old 10-13-2021, 05:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Did a lot of lifting and walking today. Ya'll would be proud af.
Hell yea! Wtg!
Old 10-13-2021, 08:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doing the same (very populated) hike again today and there’s a spot where cell signal is lost due to the top blocking the nearest cell tower

And since my music is all screeching loud edm from YouTube, no signal no music and so I have to listen to everyone’s banter

My music kicks off and this couple going up in front of me going down are having this loud argument. Then I hear the guy say “this is why I didn’t want to bring you, be single” and both of them power away going different paths (still up) trying to get ahead of the other person

I’m sitting here thinking ok that was awkward as fuck for all of us to have to listen to, but I’m glad you’re putting that just-broke-up-in-public energy to constructive use! Hiking! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a very bad relationship where we'd ALWAYS get in a fight when we went hiking. I think hiking compatibility goes a long way. I wonder if they rage fucked later lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I spents years in the adirondacks. Just day hikes or are you doing overnights yet? 1000s of miles on my feets
how did you get into overnights? I have done such things but I find awakening so close to the elements to be pretty difficult for me. Mostly because of sleep. Do you have trouble sleeping in a tent? Did it go away over time? Are you advocating overnights because they are awesome, or just to flex? Cuz I'm interested [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ohh, p.s. Speaking of dating, I got rejected / stood up / ghosted 6 times in the past 3 weeks. Feels great man. Dating women in 2021 is fucking awesome.
I'm sorry to hear this. Dating really has changed *wildly* and for the worse. Worst. Every time you crack the str8ppl app open there are MORE bots per real user, MORE jaded serial one night standers etc. There are also (mostly male I presume) users who use multi accounts to give a guaranteed ban to girls who don't respond correctly to brilliant and uncreepy opening lines like, "Head?".

The operating mode is definitely SUPER flaky and car salesman-y. I pity the sensitive soul trying to find companionship among so many totally unrelatable alien ladies with well-kept instagram pages.

But I think you should post screenshots so we can give accurate feedback! I'll be yo love docta!
Old 10-14-2021, 08:42 AM
Banned

First thing I did when waking up was move [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-14-2021, 09:42 AM
Banned

And more lifting.
Closed Thread