Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 02:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I <3 Xeli 4lyfe
Old 02-04-2012, 03:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekniq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being an innocent bystander and watching TMO trolling IB and vice versa (but i would say TMO likes to do it a lot more), why do you guys do it?

is it:

a.) you hate IB with a passion you want to make them feel like shit every time you beat them to a mob?
b.) you are bored of EQ and trolling keeps you going in playing the game?
c.) just because they're you're competitors?

Do you actually hate every other guild that isn't you guys? Is chivalry dead or something, I mean what happened to the days your competitors beat you to a mob, and you say "congratulations" then move on...what's the point of stirring up shit and lowering the integrity of the population.

Maybe it's just a crips/bloods thing. you wear a tag tailored to one side and you are then just automatically conditioned to hate the guys across the block. I'm not saying its every TMO member, prolly just the select few trolls, but they represent your guild as a whole. Is Zeelot a troll too, judging from the past, I guess he's okay with trolling and just moves on cause you guys get targets...if so, then I get it, but if not then whats the point?
P1999 is nothing like eq....the mmo scene and gaming community has changed. This on call zerging to bosses rarely if ever happened on live. Dominant guilds were "more" dominant. People were worse players...and had no experience. This is coming from a fennin ro guy, a server where the competition was always overly fierce. So yes blood gets stirred up here and I don't know enough about ib players to actually hate them....other than swarws that kid is just toooooo lame.
So trolling is mainly for fun or to try to get a rise out of someone.
Also, most of the really nasty trolls come from anon ib supporter accounts. Tmo generally doesn't start aggressive trolls unless some bullshit goes down... like ib trying to sneak kill a vp dragon during our rotation agreement.

Well other than slippery or stealin who post on their names and are obv here for fun
Old 02-04-2012, 03:30 AM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Dravingar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, most of the really nasty trolls come from anon ib supporter accounts. Tmo generally doesn't start aggressive trolls unless some bullshit goes down... like ib trying to sneak kill a vp dragon during our rotation agreement.
Come on now, IB are the main people trolling these forums? Look at about 75% of the the posts in RnF and it's TMO/TMO's remoras. I remember back when TMO first started killing Trak and you guys would have a post started in RnF starting the shit talk before IB even had attendance posted.
Old 02-04-2012, 03:31 AM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Dravingar

Can't edit in RnF but Franswa beat me to it and has a noodly penis.
Old 02-04-2012, 04:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravingar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come on now, IB are the main people trolling these forums? Look at about 75% of the the posts in RnF and it's TMO/TMO's remoras. I remember back when TMO first started killing Trak and you guys would have a post started in RnF starting the shit talk before IB even had attendance posted.
Your percentages would be skewed the other way if you counted your ib anon troll accounts. Tmo members don't troll anon
Old 02-04-2012, 04:36 AM
Banned

who is diggles?
Old 02-04-2012, 05:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who is diggles?
a non tmo member and he trolls both sides... derp
Old 02-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Banned

Wow. Such fierce guild competition. Seriusly... Role on the red server. LOL comparing in a PVE enviroment on a 12 year game is so funny. Seriusly bravo keep jerkin eachother's off
Old 02-04-2012, 08:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by visage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow. Such fierce guild competition. Seriusly... Role on the red server. LOL comparing in a PVE enviroment on a 12 year game is so funny. Seriusly bravo keep jerkin eachother's off
no one wants to fucking play with you.

In real life or in the virtual world.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one wants to fucking play with you.

In real life or in the virtual world.
^^ you mad
Closed Thread