Old 02-06-2012, 09:13 AM
Kobold

that music. . .
Old 02-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Sarnak

Motec trains people IRL in a Fiat 500
Old 02-06-2012, 10:15 AM
Banned

trains contortionists to suck my cock in a fiat 500.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2UvzD4gZnw4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2UvzD4gZnw4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
Old 02-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GjGShZSEsRs?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GjGShZSEsRs?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
Old 02-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a despicable human being, Motec! I THOUGHT WE WERE BFFs YOU FUCK WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME??
Why did you wait for the train to reach you before starting to move ? Don't tell me that you didn't spot that before you started moving on the video. You could have avoided the train by moving to the north or south corners.

Also, who goes afk by the KC zone out ?
Old 02-06-2012, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafoirfouille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, who goes afk by the KC zone out ?
For being a train right server, there sure are a lot of people that bind/afk right at the DL->KC train line.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Banned

Best part of the vid for me is guido 'fingers microwaved fruit' jeremy sees me go right, notice someone afk, and go left. He keeps shit on him until the last minute and drops his mob on someone. Who knows who but I did ooc for rezzes.

A smart monk would just run his mob to the other side or out to one of the moats and continue fighting with no added aggro etc.

The druid there I can at least rez if he dies and c2, the afk guy? ends up afk and dead for god knows how long.

Fail troll jeremy is fail. You dropped trains on us in an XP zone for hours on end, getting a total of one death from us and multiple yourself, and then want to stir shit on the forums. For what purpose I dont know.

For the server: Jeremy was at verix, we took upper basement area, were well out of your way, I came down to heal vostok while he canna'd a few times and he hasted the warrior I was helping. Fair trade I thought and vostok (TMO shammy) was amicable about this at the time.

Then you take liberties to start some sort of trainfest, telling me you're splitting? Yet its clear you run past a dozen or so mobs to split ontop of us? Any monk worth their salt can sneak pull that entire area with sow and the cheapest shurikens. If this was a problem, our mage would of summoned you some. I mean, as a precedent to this even in VP I summoned your monks some food so they could continue to train us. It adds to the experience!

Now if you're splitting shit from verix, at the deepest sections of KC basement past at least a dozen spawns in addition to the half dozen we already had aggro'd and were fighting, I'm going to make the call to say you're a useless fuck, easily lost, or deliberately training. Your finess in finding us every time with a train tells me you weren't lost. Your requirement to run around a zone with mobs to 'split, and then /q out every time you train us tells me you're a useless fuck. And the fact it happened after the first instance which is perhaps excusable, shows me it was deliberate.

Buddy I just want some substance. If a GM was on to see your behaviour today you'd be having a serious break I presume, I only have 2 screenshots of it sadly but one is of our conversation where it culminates in this pearler from you. Shows intent dont you think?

"maybe next time you guys see me you should just head the other way"

So it'd be fair to assume from this you intentionally were training us, for hours, and then took your party to RnF when I ran some shit to zone, before you started delivering more trains on us.

The best part for me however was a mage and epic pet, with a cleric, downing 10+ mobs at a time, and you having to go round up an entire 2nd train to kill us once you realised we were winning the fight.

Now I am not so sure we can work this out, considering you are stooping to the level of training level 58's XP'ing in KC, after they agree to a mutually beneficial buff and heal exchange with your group. But I'm all ears. As always.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Banned

wut a jerk
Closed Thread