Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2020, 10:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A slightly smaller spell font would be nice, just because every time I see Pox of Bertoxxulous it looks like the UI is broken, or like I have another window covering the bottom of the spell
i think i could make some adjustments for this. could you please take a screenshot of Pox of Bertoxxulous?
Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The actual mana number (not %) is pretty small. The percentage is great (and of course the mana bar is awesome), but when I'm low on mana and trying to decide "do I have enough for one last ____?", it's kind of a tiny number amongst lots of others
maybe
Quote:
Am I missing where the "max weight" is? I see my weight, and it's cool that it's red/green, but it'd be nice to know "how much crap do I have to delete before it goes green again?" Maybe you could put the max (or current/max) in the upper left corner of the inventory window? There's a bit of bare space there.
probably, but will take a fair amount of time to figure out how to do it in a way i'm happy with.
Quote:
As beautiful as the spell icons are, if there was any way to improve the contrast it would help the "usability" (I'm literally thinking just opening their graphic file in a graphics program and pulling that curve tool, or even just adjusting the contrast directly)?
probably not, these spell icons have been around for like 17 or 18 or so years from t.king. however, i'm working on my own custom icons similar to the ones indicating the resists on the group window. but that'll take a lot of work and will be way out in the future before completion.