Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2021, 09:00 PM
Large Rat

Go outside and get some fresh air guys, seriously. Some random says something in ooc and you all take it as gospel? And write pages and pages worth of absolute shit covered garbage? Who cares what some random said, or what political affiliation they belong to. Go back to your regularly scheduled incest and move on for fucks sake lol
Old 02-27-2021, 09:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go outside and get some fresh air guys, seriously. Some random says something in ooc and you all take it as gospel? And write pages and pages worth of absolute shit covered garbage? Who cares what some random said, or what political affiliation they belong to. Go back to your regularly scheduled incest and move on for fucks sake lol
stfu straiker and show some integrity. We all know you have none, though.
Old 02-28-2021, 04:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irespectwomen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, god dayum you are a fucking idiot my guy, please tell me more of others opinions implanted in your brain, I haven't read the headlines yet.
You sound like you at least have a phd.
Old 03-01-2021, 11:16 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound like you at least have a phd.
Not sure that's a complement anymore, you are most likely not an idiot but emotionally inept at accepting the intrinsic truths of the world. Good luck, with your help the world will not be kind to you (or me)
Old 03-01-2021, 11:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irespectwomen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure that's a complement anymore, you are most likely not an idiot but emotionally inept at accepting the intrinsic truths of the world. Good luck, with your help the world will not be kind to you (or me)
*compliment
Old 03-01-2021, 11:32 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
To touch on this a bit, you're picking a fight you cannot win as your cancel culture isolates the centrists they will inevitably end up into the "fuck your insane faggotry" corner and you can only take that so far before you are forced to physically stand behind your opinion. Would you like to take a guess on who is in the "muh emotions" corner versus the "muh logic" corner, women are loud and cayute but will be a non-factor when push comes to shove. I wouldn't be absurd to say an overwhelming per-capita of the "muh logic" corner are men.
Old 03-01-2021, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
women are loud and cayute but will be a non-factor when push comes to shove
As everyone already knows, there's nothing more hetero than a single gender society.
Old 03-01-2021, 11:55 PM
Fire Giant

Dude sounds like he has been absolutely dominated by women his entire life. I'll submit that fine fellow as sub-male of the year. A bit early for nominations? May need an elf-ruling.
Old 03-02-2021, 12:44 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As everyone already knows, there's nothing more hetero than a single gender society.
Actual women do what they're good at, nurturing the people around them. There is nobody better at picking someone up than a women but they are to emotionally vulnerable to create laws and not physically capable to compete in football. This bleeds into a lot of our society, with this false premonition of equality, for instance by introducing women police you have to lower the protocol of rules of engagement to compensate for their lack of physical ability. Whatever, I am kind of ranting at this point but none of us are created equal and women belong in the kitchen raising strong children or you may aswell get used to living in the countries where their women are doing what they're good at.

P.S; you betas will never have a qt3.14 who lives to take care of you to the biological level the apex of a womans satisfaction is following and being nutted in by a man she respects and feels safe with. Feminism is an actual shit test to make betas apparent, women aren't fucking stupid.
Old 03-02-2021, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Actual women do what they're good at, nurturing the people around them. There is nobody better at picking someone up than a women but they are to emotionally vulnerable to create laws and not physically capable to compete in football. This bleeds into a lot of our society, with this false premonition of equality, for instance by introducing women police you have to lower the protocol of rules of engagement to compensate for their lack of physical ability. Whatever, I am kind of ranting at this point but none of us are created equal and women belong in the kitchen raising strong children or you may aswell get used to living in the countries where their women are doing what they're good at.

P.S; you betas will never have a qt3.14 who lives to take care of you to the biological level the apex of a womans satisfaction is following and being nutted in by a man she respects and feels safe with. Feminism is an actual shit test to make betas apparent, women aren't fucking stupid.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread