Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2016, 08:55 PM
Fire Giant

Now I know this is a hated suggestion as its not classic. Instances for these highly contested raid targets. Yes, it's not classic. But neither is 4+ years of kunark or whatever it is I have heard about. I'm pretty sure there weren't these many guilds of level 60s in classic staring at walls for hours on end at a chance of pixels. And if there WERE then maybe it's not always best to stick to "classic." I'm sure a lot of you people played back in the day like me when you were teenagers, had more time to spend on things like that. Most of you have wives and children now and I don't understand how someone can spend the little time you have poopsocking things just because "they might spawn!"

I must be crazy for suggesting this I'm sure.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now I know this is a hated suggestion as its not classic. Instances for these highly contested raid targets. Yes, it's not classic. But neither is 4+ years of kunark or whatever it is I have heard about. I'm pretty sure there weren't these many guilds of level 60s in classic staring at walls for hours on end at a chance of pixels. And if there WERE then maybe it's not always best to stick to "classic." I'm sure a lot of you people played back in the day like me when you were teenagers, had more time to spend on things like that. Most of you have wives and children now and I don't understand how someone can spend the little time you have poopsocking things just because "they might spawn!"

I must be crazy for suggesting this I'm sure.
Awful work here, consider rerolling life
Old 09-18-2016, 09:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awful work here, consider rerolling life
What is the fix for this then? Keep the wall staring as is? Not sure how anyone can be okay with doing that.
Old 09-18-2016, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

paul only read part and pausing to justify my drunkenness.................

read it now and it would not solve everything...

cept that one thing... plus Quakes the Blue doesnt even compute... if you want to quake... quake... quake is literally the only pvp love funhouse goodtimes that survived all this...

but hey you could of "Gunz" ten years ago..

i sound so negative... moreso im just stagnated that i cant pvp without same start... they delete YT for me to show up.... still /notanon /notroleplay and everyone scared they will b forum burnt? correct me... i dare you...
Old 09-18-2016, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

jap i posted then seen... i talked shit about , but due...

Didnt read... but... i can trust...

WOKE heheheh... sry dawg
Old 09-18-2016, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

nah u right i read first few... oops... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgh, hahahhahahaha
Old 09-18-2016, 11:00 PM
Banned

the fix is to stop raiding on EQ, silly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2016, 11:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by entruil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah u right i read first few... oops... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgh, hahahhahahaha
Even black out drunk I can form thoughts better than this. Tell us what's really going on here.
Old 09-19-2016, 12:31 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-19-2016, 12:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good meme for a terrible show

huh, that also fully explains BDA posters

makes u think
Closed Thread