Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2020, 09:45 AM
Banned

yup - while not very vulnurable, if i had aids, i wouldn't be mad for dying from Karana virus.

IDK what has come over the human species of late, its like they can't let go of the sick, bertoxulous at ur throats choking out the young and healthy in favor of the old and sick cuz $$$$ bling bling cha ching
Old 05-13-2020, 09:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know which one I love the most? This one:
That article was written in early february before tens of thousands of people died, at that point in time almost no one had it in America and almost no one had died.

Also the article is warning of overly aggressive government response because they tend to lead to racists freaking out and wanting harsh repercussions towards the suspected group that "caused" it (which you can pretty clearly see happening in this thread).

Is context actually important anymore or what? Isn't this exactly the problem with dumb shit like this?
Old 05-13-2020, 10:34 AM
Banned

meh : girl shrugging :
Old 05-13-2020, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The virus was ubiquitous in America and Britain for the same reason, tons of international travel from Asia

Rednecks didn’t spread this. I agree we handled it horribly though, but Han Chinese yellow **** mother fuckers did this. Red necks may be diabetic obese welfare queens, but they don’t fuck bats like Ebola Africans or eat them like slant eyed commies
Is this why galach locked the jogging thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
plz stop accusing me of murder, i got covid in the psych ward, went home, and never left my room after spending a week in a room with a ventilator just in case and pretty cdc doctoresearchers

i think i have done enough service for this country that i don't need to get yelled at my robe smells like cheetohs
Lol psych ward chomps hormone pill and buys ventilator on ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
99% of you are on minimum wage / unemployed. The lockdown was a boon for you, stop whining
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yup - while not very vulnurable, if i had aids, i wouldn't be mad for dying from Karana virus.

IDK what has come over the human species of late, its like they can't let go of the sick, bertoxulous at ur throats choking out the young and healthy in favor of the old and sick cuz $$$$ bling bling cha ching

Quote:
meh : girl shrugging :
It is rumored they tried to mix covid19 bacteria with HIV so it would be an airborne way to deliver HIV
Old 05-13-2020, 01:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is context actually important anymore or what? Isn't this exactly the problem with dumb shit like this?
It's not important at all. For Magaturds and the illiberal Twitter left, it's all about virtue signaling and tribalism.

We might think of the mask as a common sense safety precaution like hand washing, but to them wearing or not wearing a mask says something about who they are.
Old 05-13-2020, 03:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not important at all. For Magaturds and the illiberal Twitter left, it's all about virtue signaling and tribalism.

We might think of the mask as a common sense safety precaution like hand washing, but to them wearing or not wearing a mask says something about who they are.
The mask requirements are largely ineffective, since the requirement for mask is not typified to detail N95 or better. Furthermore, since they are ineffective, and are allowing one to simply wrap a torn t shirt over your mouth, this means mask-wearing is more of a compliance test than anything else.

Metaphorically, the mantra of washing one's hands, and donning one's mask, is representative of Pontius Pilate washing his hands, and the orthodoxy donning their ego's mask, at the killing of Christ.

Symbolically, this is to reenact the rejection and the murder of the Christ, as we approach an epoch marked by the implementation of patent 2020-06-06-061A.

Seek Christ.

Hope this helps those of you with ears to hear and eyes to see.
Old 05-13-2020, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The mask requirements are largely ineffective
Yea basically we need way fewer fragile snowflakes like this ^ guy and we'll be fine. Even if masks are marginally effective, I'll wear one for the off-chance that it helps someone because I'm not a whiney bitch and it takes virtually no effort.
Old 05-13-2020, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this why galach locked the jogging thread?
Nah I don’t think I said anything in that one
Old 05-13-2020, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

I’m gonna continue to wear the mask in public, and is this guy really against washing hands? You trying to bring back cholera or something genius? The germ theory of disease is centuries old. You’re not just arguing against covid-19 science, you’re trying to set us back hundreds of years

Also, take a second guys. On the one hand, ending lockdowns almost certainly increases deaths. Obviously a segment of the population doesn’t want that. On the other hand, we see cases increase in China, South Korea, and Singapore when they ended their lockdowns (even if temporarily). This is here to stay and we can’t shut down society forever. I don’t know what the answer is, but the point is that neither do any of you. Optimally, had trump not screwed the pooch on this one (early national shelter in place) and had Democrats Not called him racist for obviously wanting to close the borders (as Canada and other clearly nit racist countries like New Zealand did), our outbreak would’ve been worse, but face it. We’re a cosmopolitan society with millions of international travelers entering our country through pretty much every major airport. We’re also at the top of the charts in obesity, diabetes, and hypertension. This outbreak was and will continue to be bad regardless or what we did or what we’ll do.

Take a moment to think about how you can be healthier for this next time. Also, there are legitimate perspectives on both sides of this argument, so try to act like adults (pussies)

Finally, to the geniuses refusing to wear masks. You are the person making others afraid to end lockdowns and go use their purchasing power in the consumer market. You do understand that’s exactly why this recession will continue, right? You’re shooting yourself in the foot and undercutting your argument. Do you think literally every human being on earth wearing a mask is less intelligent than yourself? How about a challenge? I know, how bout a spelling bee. I’m your huckleberry
Old 05-13-2020, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

If you're invested in the system you cuck and wear a mask
Closed Thread