Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 10:24 AM
Kobold

Indeed questionable server resets took the desire out of most of us. Will come watch BoTB but other than that, Enjoy the box! :O)
Old 05-29-2013, 10:24 AM
Banned

McDonald's has pimp iced coffee
Old 05-29-2013, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not really sure what happened but as far as I know Lite has given up on the server because it by all appearances is favoring Nihilum heavily, with resets and other controversial decisions in their favor. I guess he just had enough and decided he is done playing here. Congrats I guess you can go grief <force> until they come to similar conclusions.
And the bs of these guys continues to go on. They get YT, xp loss removed, xp bonus, but now it's the "corruption" for why they can't play, despite only two days ago their being a reset at 3am. Don't let them fool you, they tried to kill VS and wiped horrifically when a few brave nihilum soldiers dropped pumice bombs on their tank wiping their raid. Now they have "quit" again. They're not on the box because they weren't winning. In the words of your guild leader " peace ***** "
Old 05-29-2013, 10:55 AM
Banned

Get an iced coffee and enjoy summer. Winter is coming. In 10 years.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezibell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Indeed questionable server resets took the desire out of most of us. Will come watch BoTB but other than that, Enjoy the box! :O)
Yep 5am resets are Nihilum prime time.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:02 AM
Banned

While you are tucked in bed, getting your 8 hours of sleep for the work day....

Nihilum bat phones are going off, cans of Chef Boyardee ravioli are being cracked, and your pixels are being slain.

This shit is classic.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:06 AM
Aviak

It's funny how there's a reset at 3AM EST - 2 weeks after Azrael crumbles. Strange timing huh?

You're right, we failed at VS, miserably, because we could barely get 12 people to even log in.

Luls @ throwing out some bait and having repops at 3am.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:52 AM
Fire Giant

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...2 weeks after Azrael crumbles.
Crumbling has been confirmed.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:56 AM
Banned

im surprised a guild comprised of leftovers & rejects was able to survive as long as it did
Old 05-29-2013, 01:05 PM
Banned

Remember at the first GM event I came back to I threatened death to anyone who touched me whilst wearing little more than a staff of writhing and oracle robe?

Guess who got the first taste?

They not only survived, but thrived and got things competitive only to be set back by allegedly coincedental resets and social media wars.

It was a great flare up in interest, but if you're trying to go from almost 0 to full fledged pvp raid guild with DKP/assist target callers/known spawn timers etc in ... 4 months? That is fucking raw burnout, 4-5am Trakanon contests aside (if you wanna kill him, welp... gotta fight wheelchair with wheelchair).
Closed Thread