Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 01:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
someone please build a system that puts yellow text on rss so we can subscribe with our phones,shit would be classic
Like anyone'll ever be allowed into the Semetic Lord Rogean's Holy of Holies for something like that.

The updated kill feed is the one thing Sullon Zek got right. Pras.
Old 05-30-2013, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

My vote was to keep in pvp exp loss on death. After seeing the bind rushing in POF the only good part was knowing they could not do it every time due to the amount of experience they were losing.

Now that is removed.

I suggest a debuff which on a pvp death is triggered. You would get 2 effects. One would be like ress effects but stays full 15 min. Second one would make you invulnerable to pvp for 15 min. However if you move this effect is removed.

Would help the current problem.
Old 05-30-2013, 02:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering one of the most vocal opponents of it being removed is Chewie it seems kinda retarded to call it "nihilum bluebies" opposing this, I'm all for exp loss being removed. Who is stinkum in game, does anyone even know? I'd like to meet this red pvp champion in combat who I'm sure is unanonymous at all times roaming zone to zone for PVP.
Chewie, bless his heart, is a griefer. I wouldnt be surprised thats where most of his opposition lies.
Old 05-30-2013, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My vote was to keep in pvp exp loss on death. After seeing the bind rushing in POF the only good part was knowing they could not do it every time due to the amount of experience they were losing.

Now that is removed.

I suggest a debuff which on a pvp death is triggered. You would get 2 effects. One would be like ress effects but stays full 15 min. Second one would make you invulnerable to pvp for 15 min. However if you move this effect is removed.

Would help the current problem.
most deaths were taken by a DT therefore your argument is null as usual
Old 05-30-2013, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
most deaths were taken by a DT therefore your argument is null as usual
Only 30-40 of the 110 deaths were from DT.

60-70 were due to pvp.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:04 PM
Banned

elderan attempting mathematics

stand back and feast your eyes folks
Old 05-30-2013, 03:24 PM
Banned

Okay so.

People bind rushing and getting killed and shamed over and over is bad?

Oh wait.

When it interrupts accessories for your Barbie dolls, its a problem. But, not everyone here is a blue server exile.

You know, when our fear raids were interrupted from CT we got a little hot about it, but then asked that the same fairness was shown to us. We had more fun guarding the outside of the portal and setting off the CT rotation than looting any number of items from plane of fear that night.

Let go of pixel fever, try to enjoy the actual game.

For instance, I decked out my wizard minus VP key, finishing 58-60 at raptors and an epic, but was unfulfilled the entire time because of the PvP mechanics and left.

That's the right way to be bros. Then you can just play for fun and not gearing.

If item loot is added and resists are brought more in line, I would gladly come back and roll any class. EVEN A MELEE.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only 30-40 of the 110 deaths were from DT.

60-70 were due to pvp.
110 deaths?

i was in vent the entire time and im 100% sure the number of times we sent in kringe to set off the DT was well under 110.

I dont even think we did it over 3 dozen times.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay so.

People bind rushing and getting killed and shamed over and over is bad?

Oh wait.

When it interrupts accessories for your Barbie dolls, its a problem. But, not everyone here is a blue server exile.

You know, when our fear raids were interrupted from CT we got a little hot about it, but then asked that the same fairness was shown to us. We had more fun guarding the outside of the portal and setting off the CT rotation than looting any number of items from plane of fear that night.

Let go of pixel fever, try to enjoy the actual game.

For instance, I decked out my wizard minus VP key, finishing 58-60 at raptors and an epic, but was unfulfilled the entire time because of the PvP mechanics and left.

That's the right way to be bros. Then you can just play for fun and not gearing.

If item loot is added and resists are brought more in line, I would gladly come back and roll any class. EVEN A MELEE.
Item loot and resist fixes will never come. If people can find joy in playing the server in its current state then thats great for them but if you are waiting on these magical changes to the server then you are in for a rude awakening. Its either you enjoy this shit or you don't but it took them over a year to patch in yellow text so we are all gunna be fucking dust in the wind by the time the resist system is changed.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by K|mm Barely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
best post in forumquest history

let us bow our heads to the boosie fade

peace *****
Closed Thread