Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2014, 02:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prove it, Loly. The only people you maybe have shit on are Zeelot and Darkdeath.
That's very much not true, first off- lets be real with each other.

I have many backups of the forum database, this includes everything- like, private messages?

Here's kinda the funny thing... When Durison and I got together and did the whole TMO/Ascention merger I was privy to quite a bit of material that none of them even thought of showing to you. In fact there was even a special user group and forum dedicated to "some" of what we had been brooding about. You know that usergroup, "Pickle" ? yeah, that was there for a reason, and quite a bit disappeared before you even became marginally important to the guild.

You always told me that Zeelot and I were 'out of touch', that's probably true- and that's why this "The Mystical Order" is not anything that could actually be considered such. The reason the officer structure existed was to keep these silly cliques as a non-issue.

As soon as Zeelot became "out of touch" with TMO, it stopped being TMO.

and you think it's just that? You remember how hard I fought to make Zagum an officer and now it turns out it was the worst thing I ever did to TMO. Since Zagum reformed TMO it now has more cliques and internal discontent than was ever present.

Jeremy, you just seem so confrontational. I'm sorry you were never truly "in" the TMO officer circle, and perhaps that was why you were so quick to defect to this new order. Personally, I don't care. I'm sure Alarti will tell you the details of what I just posted in the petition forum in a day or so.
Old 03-11-2014, 02:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going on vacation in 8 hours!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-11-2014, 02:55 AM
Planar Protector

I said you were out of touch Loly, not Zeelot. And you were - you were always more trouble than you were worth. Unlike you, Loly, I don't derive my self-worth from being privy to private information. You have a complex regarding being informed and in the loop. You raged out on the guild because I was able to setup a stock eqemu box when you were too drunk and confused to do it yourself.

This guild still going to be here no matter what you do, Loly. You are impotent and annoying.

Do your worst, maggot.
Old 03-11-2014, 02:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Tell you what Retti, when I have a kid, I'll actually take care of it instead of playing Everquest all the damn time. Having heard your child over Ventrilo, you should be reported for neglect.
ouch ..... but its so true LMAO

Old 03-11-2014, 03:00 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-11-2014, 03:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
I said you were out of touch Loly, not Zeelot. And you were - you were always more trouble than you were worth. Unlike you, Loly, I don't derive my self-worth from being privy to private information. You have a complex regarding being informed and in the loop. You raged out on the guild because I was able to setup a stock eqemu box when you were too drunk and confused to do it yourself.

This guild still going to be here no matter what you do, Loly. You are impotent and annoying.

Do your worst, maggot.
You very clearly told me we were both out of touch, and I quote, "I could tell Zee was out of touch in the Wizardry days."

You remember, right? the first day I logged on to Velious beta we had this conversation.

You also told me that you and the other officers were letting Zee "simmer", do you remember me telling you how much of a terrible idea that was?

Yes server, since TMO stabbed Zeelot in the back and has claimed that he's stole the guild-bank not a single officer or leader has made any effort to contact him!

In fact, the only action TMO has taken since they decided to abandon the forums Zeelot was a founder of is to strip his brother's character!

Way to act mature.
Old 03-11-2014, 03:10 AM
Planar Protector

Zeelot was out of touch as in he was out of contact with people trying to reach him.

You were out of touch because you're an insane fuckwad who was never around enough to really feel the pulse of the guild and just alienated people when you were around.

homonymous phrases
Old 03-11-2014, 03:12 AM
Planar Protector

Zeelot disbanded the guild - if he'd wanted to maintain control, he should have kept a character tagged, or maybe shouldn't have disbanded it in the first place.

Zeelot knows where we are and can come talk anytime he wants.
Old 03-11-2014, 03:14 AM
Planar Protector

Who gives a fuck about Zeelot, guy is gone now, his guild is raid banned. TMO about to harvest the fruits of velious.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 03-11-2014, 03:16 AM
Planar Protector

I still love Zeelot and would like to see us all work it out. People like Loly just inflame situations with stupid drunk rhetoric.