Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2020, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is like claiming a record speed of making $10k because you deposited the checks all at the same time while ignoring the weeks of earning them and letting them sit and collect dust.
Old 12-24-2020, 05:48 PM
Banned

plus you did this on christmas eve lmao. go see your family dude jesus
Old 12-24-2020, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Castle is like the Trump of p99

doesnt matter what he does, his threads get a lot of attention from people who complain about him lol
Old 12-24-2020, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

lol you keyboard turn.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-24-2020, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Weird, I just checked the official Project 1999 achievements list and it's not there. It is bizarre to make up some arbitrary goal post, reach it, and then make a self-congratulatory post about it.
Says at the top "Project 1999 Green Achievements." My record is P99-wide. It's not limited to Green. Nice try, pal.

Quote:
Furthermore, it's not even a record since you can't prove it.
Lol. quote:
Quote:
Record Time: 3 hours, 13 minutes, 52 seconds
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw5PXM9VsPA
Quote:
plus you did this on christmas eve lmao. go see your family dude jesus
Did it on Dec 19, posted the video Dec 22. Finally had time today while taking a break from work to post the thread. I am with family. We just sung carols. Having a leg of lamb for dinner. Wife is making Būche de Noėl for desert. Die Hard movie after dinner is the plan. Hope you're enjoying Christmas with your family as well.

Quote:
This is like claiming a record speed of making $10k because you deposited the checks all at the same time while ignoring the weeks of earning them and letting them sit and collect dust.
60 druid powerlevels someone 1-50. You must count the /played time of the 60 druid into the person leveling 1-50, right? We counting EQ install time too? lol

Folks, holiday season is about sweets, not salt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Castle is like the Trump of p99

doesnt matter what he does, his threads get a lot of attention from people who complain about him lol
What do you call someone who is loved by 50% of the people and hated by 50%? President of the United States. With few exceptions it's true of every one. I guess I am in good company?

I've received lots of positive messages from people, mostly in game. I see the forums tend to attract the negative Nancy's o' Norrath.

In life, there are people that make stuff happen, there are people that watch stuff happen, then there are people that do nothing and complain about those making stuff happen. I made this for group #1 and #2. I don't mind that group #3 showed up to share multiple posts to show how much they don't care [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks for the free bumps. Make sure to smash that like button, slam the notification bell, hit like and share!
Last edited by Castle2.0; 12-24-2020 at 06:08 PM..
Old 12-24-2020, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

You say to the group: "haste faded"
ogment's spell fizzles
ogment's spell fizzles
ogment's spell fizzles
ogment's spell fizzles
ogment's spell fizzles
ogment's spell fizzles
ogment's spell fizzles
ogment's spell fizzles
ogment's spell fizzles
ogment's spell fizzles
ogment's spell fizzles
ogment's spell fizzles

Ogment tells the group, "sec oom."
Old 12-24-2020, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-24-2020, 06:08 PM
Orc

When did I say anything about comparing to a plvl from a 60 druid? You are so desperate to defend the delusional record that you are building strawmen just to tear them down and claim victory.
Old 12-24-2020, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

When did I say anything about depositing $10k? I guess only you can make comparisons?

Code:
If you use any gear you must include the time you camped it on your other toons it in your leveling time for your 1-50 record toon.

If you are PL'd by another toon, you must include the time it took them to level to those spells they are PLing you with.
I was making the point your position is arbitrary. Just like the above statements. That's not a strawman. It's a comparison.

Jibartik, I sat around spamming level 1-5 spells while watching some Christmas movies. 1-235 on spell casting skills didn't take as long as I thought it would.
Last edited by Castle2.0; 12-24-2020 at 06:18 PM..
Old 12-24-2020, 06:48 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya, most people said 16+ hours. Was fun to see what people predicted.

Zipity, you're the same guy that said "there are people with more scrolls than you" when you had no idea what you were talking about. So forgive if me if I skim your posts and don't respond.

I personally know #2, your guildie. No one ever had as many scrolls as I did at my peak (2,400,) not even close.

I thanked them in a thread, but wanted to thank again all 367 people that sold me scrolls.
I appreciate my call out in the name of the 367 scroll sellers... the biggest problem I see in all of this, is that it took a team of people porting/buffing you immediately as you log in, logging into mules to give you scrolls, and whatever else they did (no one is actually watching the 3hr long video to who they were/what they all did, only bits and pieces) and yet, none of their names are mentioned in the post. All I see is I, I, I, me, me, I, I, some random real-life accomplishments that thrown in for some reason, I, I, me, me, I, I. Those are the people that did the work.
Closed Thread