Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2017, 06:51 AM
Fire Giant

Default For Smokers only.

So I read this book called "For smokers only".
I then watched an interview with the doctor who wrote the book and it changed my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1StNipKMRwQ

I just wanted to know if anyone has ever read this or watched the interview?
What do you guys think?

If you are a dipper, what is ur goto dip? Mine is Copenhagen Southern Blend. Been trying Skoal apple because one of my buddies dips it, kinda like it.
Old 01-13-2017, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Does it suck to quit nicotine? Yes, but it boils down to quitting with action and no rationalizations other wise. A test of mettle.
Old 01-13-2017, 09:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does it suck to quit nicotine? Yes, but it boils down to quitting with action and no rationalizations other wise. A test of mettle.
truth. I one time tried to quit. after about 5 days in I was invited to go bowling. IDK if you have ever bowled, but I for one get VERY angry. like wiping in a hierophant camp in OS having to do a CR angry lol

I figured if I didnt have nicotine in me when I went bowling I would probably kill someone lol.
Old 01-13-2017, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drelk001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I read this book called "For smokers only".
I then watched an interview with the doctor who wrote the book and it changed my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1StNipKMRwQ

I just wanted to know if anyone has ever read this or watched the interview?
What do you guys think?

If you are a dipper, what is ur goto dip? Mine is Copenhagen Southern Blend. Been trying Skoal apple because one of my buddies dips it, kinda like it.
played video, skipped ahead a bit, at the point I landed the doctor was going on about how he's presenting the 'scientific facts' and how it wasn't his 'opinion' and how 'tobacco zealots want to misinform you'.

immediately skeptical, closed video

sorry for your rotting teeth
Old 01-13-2017, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

I used to be a pack a day, and then on day I just said meh, and now im down to social smoking.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 01-13-2017, 11:40 AM
Sarnak

i used to smoke a lot of cigs about 10 years then one day my lung collapsed having sex (26 yr old tall slim guy can bench press more than my weight) so i havent since then. still smoke ganja everyday but with an ice catcher to cool the smoke, no blunts. i think it may have been the BHO we were experimenting with back in 2010 before wax or shatter was really a mainstream thing.

it was easy to quit when I saw the medical bill was 11k and 3k out of pocket after insurance
Old 01-13-2017, 12:06 PM
Banned

i started smoking after quitting harder stuff. it was nothing to quit after 6mo. smokers are vaginas
Old 01-13-2017, 12:52 PM
Banned

smoking rules and is fun
Old 01-13-2017, 01:52 PM
Fire Giant

Replacing cigs with dip is getting you nowhere.

If you're gonna continue to be addicted to nicotine, you should give vaping a shot, at least it has a -chance- of not giving you face amputations.

~Urrsa -60 Ogre Shaman-
~Gream -60 Dark Elf Cleric-
~Greame -60 Halfling Druid-
~Oppa -41 Dark Elf Enchanter-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar View Post
boxers are responsible for ruining EQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Rogean sits on his ivory throne and casts lightning bolts at anyone that disagrees with him or goes against the grain.
Old 01-13-2017, 02:02 PM
Banned

the gum works fine, you don't have to go gay or chew gross shit. If the gum is off the table and vaping isn't, you're straight up gay. can't wait to see you as a plaintiff in a class action suit in 20yrs.

i still chew the gum intermittently in place of coffee -- it's a better high and I seem to tolerate it better (no side effects or poor sleep hangover later like with coffee).
Closed Thread