Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2019, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Default Ben and Jerry's working on making americans fatter and lazier

We are really falling behind on these fronts worldwide. Thanks Ben and Jerry, true patriots.

https://www.thrillist.com/news/natio...-cbd-ice-cream
Old 05-30-2019, 02:48 PM
Banned

Is this country even worth fighting for anymore?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2019, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

CBD doesn’t get you high, dumdum. Less depressed, maybe, which happens to be the main reason for ice cream in the first place and might reduce the number of pints of Cherry Garcia necessary to get over him cheating on you with that bimbo.
Last edited by Cecily; 05-30-2019 at 04:05 PM..
Old 05-30-2019, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CBD doesn’t get you high, dumdum. Less depressed, maybe, which happens to be the main reason for ice cream in the first place and might reduce the number of pints of Cherry Garcia necessary to get over him cheating on you with that bimbo.
CBD directly activates a receptor in the brain to release melatonin, which of course causes sleepiness. it's even worse if isn't a pure extract, and it most likely won't be as it would cost a lot more to produce. Then it has terpenes in as wel, several of wich induce lethargy/tiredness. You are basically eating a massive tranqualizer to go with your insulin spike. The perfect combo for obesity.
Old 05-30-2019, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CBD directly activates a receptor in the brain to release melatonin, which of course causes sleepiness. it's even worse if isn't a pure extract, and it most likely won't be as it would cost a lot more to produce. Then it has terpenes in as wel, several of wich induce lethargy/tiredness. You are basically eating a massive tranqualizer to go with your insulin spike. The perfect combo for obesity.
You’re a bit hysterical about the dangers here, sweetie. Massive tranquilizer is a strong word. Mild sedative more like it. I doubt the entire package will even contain enough CBD to get to the sleep aid theraputic dose, which is fairly high. Does alcohol existing keep you awake at night?
Old 05-30-2019, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah this sounds kinda awesome to me... Not sure why the general vibe in this thread is so negative? I'd try a pint!
We have about a thousand and one other things going on in our country that is probably worth getting up and arms about...but this?

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 05-30-2019, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

lol at shit for brains DMN rallying against CBD. Guy really is bottom of the barrel stupid.
Old 05-30-2019, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re a bit hysterical about the dangers here, sweetie. Massive tranquilizer is a strong word. Mild sedative more like it. I doubt the entire package will even contain enough CBD to get to the sleep aid theraputic dose, which is fairly high. Does alcohol existing keep you awake at night?
No, it's not a strong word(s). It's an appropriate one. You will be spiking your insulin(makes you tired/lethargic), spiking your melatonin(makes you tired/lethargic) and several terpenes(makes you tired/lethargic) are just as bad as either of those if not worse. it's a cocktail to enter a vegetative state.
Old 05-30-2019, 04:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah this sounds kinda awesome to me. Not sure why the general vibe in this thread is so negative? I'd try a pint.
CBD ice cream is the opiate of the masses
Old 05-30-2019, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol at shit for brains DMN rallying against CBD. Guy really is bottom of the barrel stupid.
Because I have degree(s) in shit that matters. You have a degree in shit matters.
Closed Thread