Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 10-07-2019, 01:03 PM
Kobold

Default WC borked for me

Since the reset of WC event last night, my main character is stuck there. I can get to the character select screen ok, but when it goes to load, I just get kicked to the login screen again. GM already moved my char once to EC, and i logged in no prob, but as soon as I tried to zone back into WC, I'm froze/stuck there again. I can log into all my other toons.

Any help would be appreciated.

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde
Old 10-12-2019, 03:10 PM
Kobold

I still cannot log into WC at all with any character without getting stuck there. My char select says I'm inside WC, but when I hit enter world, it just kicks me back to login.

GMs already moved my main out of WC 2x, but if I take any character in, one I even just made to test, I get froze there. Any suggestions?

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde
Old 10-12-2019, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomacles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still cannot log into WC at all with any character without getting stuck there. My char select says I'm inside WC, but when I hit enter world, it just kicks me back to login.

GMs already moved my main out of WC 2x, but if I take any character in, one I even just made to test, I get froze there. Any suggestions?
I would do a clean reinstall in case one of the zone files or one that supports it, was corrupted.