Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2021, 01:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Umm.. for "business owner".... he literally just sold magic the gathering cards out of a strip mall and played EQ at work. So... yeah
LMAO u didn't have to do him like that Brana (The card market is exploding atm so, just possibly, he is making bank right now)

Also as we're adding to the list, wasn't Phatez like a data scientist or some shit?
Old 08-25-2021, 01:33 AM
Banned

Phatez is just another bald drug user who still plays wow
Old 08-25-2021, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how tf do people have 10-20 million

I have about 3-4 million plat ish in plat + items on blue but it took me 8 years to get drugs + RMT
Hmmmm.....
Old 08-25-2021, 03:36 PM
Kobold

my largest plat deal was 150k. But im a filthy poor.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 08-26-2021, 10:00 PM
Kobold

Default Wts

Imagine losing to a bald drug abuser like u claimed, your probably worst then
Old 08-27-2021, 11:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't remember the monks name or even the guild that we were in but there was a monk that bought some Barbarian Flayed Leggings from Aftermath maybe 3 years ago. He payed a cool 1 million plat. He farmed king in trios for about a month straight. I personally made about 350k being a part of the crew. The monk promptly logged off and never showed up again, LOL!

Also, I"m successful in my own way. I've ran a business for the last decade and have it dialed-in to the point where I only work about 15 hours a week on average. I don't make a ton of money, enough to get by and save a little, but I'll never be rich. I'd rather have my time to do as I please. That being said.. I did finally quit logging in recently. It's been nice. I have *so* much free time now. I've been catching up on my reading backlog.
A month straight? It was like 3 months straight LOL. Dude I can’t remember his name either right this second, but I actually showed him how to do the pull one night randomly as I was just running through and hanging out. A good portion of my rogue was leveled 56-60 afk at those king camps because he was thankful that I showed him the ropes.

But yeah he really got those pants and just peaced out. Hhahaha what the heck is the use for going through all that effort to get them, if you’re not even going to use them
Old 08-27-2021, 12:02 PM
Banned

Oh ya, the little halfling rogue that was afk in the jails. Cheers bud!
Old 08-27-2021, 01:27 PM
Banned

common knowledge the best way to make plat on p99 is to save up DKP and sell

items like zlandi heart, custom cowl of mortality, boots of the storm, and AOW items

but other than, it those enchanters/shamans going to Siren's grotto/Pom/Chardok

that make the most plat farm wise
Old 08-29-2021, 08:51 AM
Kobold

I don't see you getting rich despite knowing it ????
Old 08-29-2021, 11:36 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A month straight? It was like 3 months straight LOL. Dude I can’t remember his name either right this second, but I actually showed him how to do the pull one night randomly as I was just running through and hanging out. A good portion of my rogue was leveled 56-60 afk at those king camps because he was thankful that I showed him the ropes.

But yeah he really got those pants and just peaced out. Hhahaha what the heck is the use for going through all that effort to get them, if you’re not even going to use them
That was Viperom! I used to hang out in his king groups a lot too. Well I would log on and get a tell "king?" He was hardcore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]