Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2019, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by deven1313 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have yet to use the AoE mez spell. I'm a little concerted I'll mez myself. Does this happen often?
Depends on your magic resist (until you're immune to the spell at 56, anyway). If you keep shielding and resist magic on yourself, you'll resist it most of the time. And it's not totally the end of the world when you mez yourself anyway, cause either you just get hit and it wears off right away or you and all the stuff that you're fighting is mezzed too and you'll just get to try again when mez wears off (sometimes yours will fade a tick before the mobs) or you get smacked to break mez.
Old 02-14-2019, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

I still have one of these at 49 on my chanter. It’s been pretty much all solo but I never run out of mana. My gear pretty much reads like that last budget list. Crappy but it works just fine.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Kobold_Jester%27s_Crown

I know they aren’t seen highly by the community but meh, it’s a ton of CHA in one slot so you prioritize other pieces.
Old 02-14-2019, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

I think Noman wore one of those for a while. I'm a total charisma whore, reasoning that it probably helps somewhat with charm durations and mez resists (I didn't do much lulling while leveling, but that too)... which in turn means you need less mana on average per kill. The lower max mana just means you have to be careful to not start fights when you're not medded up and maybe once in a great while you have to zone/gate/die because you're oom.
Old 02-15-2019, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Yea I med up and pick my battles. A lot of 1v1 guards and what not. I’m sure the gear won’t stand up well to room breaking but it’s been a cheap ride so far [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 02-21-2019, 05:25 PM
Sarnak

I did a lot of sitting in Najena lvls 20-25 or so. The goblins are good xp and good practice being in a dungeon. Terrors and spiders are doable also
Old 02-28-2019, 03:19 PM
Fire Giant

You need to be on kunark till 27-29, imo. The first place I would go is Warsliks Woods to the Giant Fort if you are 21. You can hang out there till 24-25, or go to LoIO till 24-25. I'm also a fan of Unrest but you really need to learn the dangers of that zone before you can benefit from it solo. Enchanters can be a pain in the ass using charm to level until about level 30 and you really need to hit that 200+ cha to avoid very untimely charm breaks. The giant fort is great for early charming in my experience. Duo's with Shamans and Necros are great as well and those classes are common there.

BLUE
46 Warrior - Elkantor, 35 Shadowknight - Geldriia, 46 Enchanter - Shebreeze
Closed Thread