Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2019, 03:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by natescraigslist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tehy why did u log retus off instantly and neer log him back in? and pretty sure both those cahrs are banned now.. havent seen any boxers in two days and seems likely both chars got teh bann hammer for this boxing incident.. if not prove me wrong log one of your chars in... show up at the next shady goblin... havent seen ya at the last 2... and you were boxing so adimatly to get your facation up on two toons at once just for thie shady goblin turn in so why miss it?? wierd... banned? i think you are.. think i got you.. think thats why u had ur buddy send me tells for 3 hours bitching about how "did you say something about maskasist,? he thinks you said something" HAHAHAHAHA fukin right i siad something i petitioned you, eeryone else in droga at the aoe spot petitioned you, and then random people started calling out your chars names exlaiming look he is boxing... when i neer said your name, i just told everyone in zone to come look at the person boxing a tthis location and they all came and made there own determination and petitioned you on there own accord.. was an awesome morning i wont soon forget, the morning i got you! rip your boxing cheating toons
Who hurt you in highschool?

... No seriously, it feels like someone may have SERIOUSLY hurt you, and caused some massive brain damage.
Old 02-15-2019, 08:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iksar_with_a_plan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who hurt you in highschool?

... No seriously, it feels like someone may have SERIOUSLY hurt you, and caused some massive brain damage.
I think you’re being generous here assuming he actually made it past elementary
Old 02-15-2019, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

move to rnf already
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-15-2019, 11:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by natescraigslist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tehy why did u log retus off instantly and neer log him back in? and pretty sure both those cahrs are banned now.. havent seen any boxers in two days and seems likely both chars got teh bann hammer for this boxing incident.. if not prove me wrong log one of your chars in... show up at the next shady goblin... havent seen ya at the last 2... and you were boxing so adimatly to get your facation up on two toons at once just for thie shady goblin turn in so why miss it?? wierd... banned? i think you are.. think i got you.. think thats why u had ur buddy send me tells for 3 hours bitching about how "did you say something about maskasist,? he thinks you said something" HAHAHAHAHA fukin right i siad something i petitioned you, eeryone else in droga at the aoe spot petitioned you, and then random people started calling out your chars names exlaiming look he is boxing... when i neer said your name, i just told everyone in zone to come look at the person boxing a tthis location and they all came and made there own determination and petitioned you on there own accord.. was an awesome morning i wont soon forget, the morning i got you! rip your boxing cheating toons
This dude has clearly been sucking on too many Flint MI ice cubes. The tragedy continues.

Also, f-u boxers. GTFO
Old 02-15-2019, 12:56 PM
Orc

You know you fucked up when the guy who has been exposed training King so he can steal the camp during the CR busts you for cheating. This is some real street justice here.
Old 02-15-2019, 01:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutterbrain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know you fucked up when the guy who has been exposed training King so he can steal the camp during the CR busts you for cheating. This is some real street justice here.
Street justice is the best justice.
Old 02-15-2019, 01:47 PM
Fire Giant

Even if you have a point, you misspelled 9 out of 10 words you type. A 4 year old huffing dust cleaner can communicate better than you. Seriously re-read yourself. What the fuck? How can you be ok with yourself?
Old 02-15-2019, 01:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Serious question: Do you type your posts correctly, then go through them and fuck everything up? I honestly don't know how you type this way naturally.
Old 02-17-2019, 08:29 PM
Large Bat

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2019, 08:37 PM
Sarnak

https://imgur.com/a/19T29od
Closed Thread