Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckshit22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the rustle ui turns all bags into 10 slots. is there any other well known community accepted exploits out there i should be learning as a fat guy scumbag eq newb?
Hello [fuckshit22],

Thank you for your interest in Project 1999 EverQuest 20yo Elf Simulator! I regret to inform you that your name is currently in *violation* of our community standards and character naming policy, specifically:

•names may not contain numbers
•names may not form sentences

Suggested alternatives:

Fuckwittwentytwo
Cuckshitninetynine

Please make a selection from the list above or submit a proposed alternative conforming to the forgoing standards no later than 17 minutes following the time stamp of this post.

Many Thanks,
Old 06-12-2019, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckshit22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the rustle ui turns all bags into 10 slots. is there any other well known community accepted exploits out there i should be learning as a fat guy scumbag eq newb?
Set your FPS to 100 and look up and you won't take fall damage regardless of the height.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:44 PM
Kobold

It is quite enjoyable watching so many people trip over loots while I sit back with my nToV
+100hp items and click people with my sow sword.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:46 PM
Fire Giant

I like where this is going. Let’s make this a helpful thread, not hateful!

Warriors should grab Forlorn Totems of Zek. 5 charges, 2 sec cast time, 6pp to recharge!

http://wiki.project1999.com/Forlorn_...of_Rolfron_Zek
Old 06-12-2019, 05:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like where this is going. Let’s make this a helpful thread, not hateful!

Warriors should grab Forlorn Totems of Zek. 5 charges, 2 sec cast time, 6pp to recharge!

http://wiki.project1999.com/Forlorn_...of_Rolfron_Zek
From a non-tank perspective, question:

This wouldnt really be something to use in combat since, lacking a concentration skill, youre gonna just get interrupted. Is this something to do as something is, say, being brought into camp? Just to get a cheap shot of agro in in hopes that youll be using less "expensive" charges on other items?

<Gravity>
Old 06-12-2019, 06:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From a non-tank perspective, question:

This wouldnt really be something to use in combat since, lacking a concentration skill, youre gonna just get interrupted. Is this something to do as something is, say, being brought into camp? Just to get a cheap shot of agro in in hopes that youll be using less "expensive" charges on other items?
P much nail on the head.

Keeping Ice of Velious off the streets of Norrath
Old 06-12-2019, 06:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P much nail on the head.
Awesome, thanks! Got a lvl 29 war coming up and thats some tasty info! I guess youd be able to use it to try and pull agro back if youre desperately low on charges in stuff but that seems quite a desperate situation

<Gravity>
Old 06-12-2019, 06:11 PM
Fire Giant

Trivial loot code to acquire them just FYI.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
is that really a thing? this dumb game just believe whatever the UI tells it? lol
Old 06-12-2019, 07:02 PM
Banned

its an old game

people modify zone files so they can access areas of zones you are not supposed to
Closed Thread