Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2018, 11:16 PM
Orc

Default Early 20s shammy solo'ing - hidden and favorite spots

Hey Gents and Gals,

Just hit 20 on my shaman and I'm kind of weary of the regular grind-it-out spots. I solo almost always (sometimes I can find time to group on weekends.)

You guys have any hidden gems / favorite spots to solo at this lvl?

- Panda
Old 08-04-2018, 12:12 AM
Sarnak

I personally like the two Aviak guards in Lake Rathe right outside the Arena zoneline. Single pulls, drop bronze weapons/gems for early cash, and you can sell at the gypsy camp in zone. If you get in trouble the zone is right behind you. I did this on my mage and necro, I would bind at the gypsy camp and load up on bronze to sell, gate when I was too heavy and swim back.

Only negatives is that the guards can spawn from levels 16-20, so you might have a tough fight here and there. If you are evil be careful when going down were the lower level aviaks hang out, a named level 35 froglok paths around that area sometimes and will be KOS to you.
Old 08-04-2018, 03:07 AM
Planar Protector

East Karana wolves/crag spiders...depending on your gear, mana pool, etc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Fill your boots on the wolves, usually enough roaming to keep you going.

I like to stay outside if I have a sow character at least. There's a good spot to sit/med with some NPCs that don't look like guards but are guards for the vendor buildings next to them. On the path between the NK bridge toward the ramp up to Highkeep.
Old 08-04-2018, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

The Per-Level Hunting Guide (link in my signature) has tons of ideas for places to solo, for Shaman or any soloing class.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-04-2018, 12:48 PM
Fire Giant

South karana hermit hut is good at level 20 if you can keep up the pace. Only 1 mob but respawn is very fast and drops some gems and fine steel. Downside is outdoor ZEM.
Maamdak Battlebeard - 48 Dwarf Rogue
Crunkasaurus Rex - 49 Ogre Shaman
Mendak - 51 Halfling Druid (Green)

<Paradox> RIP
Old 08-04-2018, 07:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does the hermit have any faction concerns?
Unkempt Druids, IIRC. I don't think there is a downside to messing that one up.

It is pretty popular though, so you may end up having to run around killing animals or birdgentlemen for a while.

Respawn is 2 minutes on the hermit.
Old 08-15-2018, 07:38 PM
Aviak

I love the Iksar manslayer and pariah spawns in Warsliks Woods near FoB ZL. There are four goblins near the Iksar manslayers too.
Anilyth - Level 11 Paladin (Retired for now)
Ionis - Level 30 mage
Old 08-19-2018, 05:33 PM
Orc

I second aviaks in lake rathe. Slow but steady camp. Another spot is crag spiders in EK. Just keep cure poison memmed.
Closed Thread