Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2018, 07:28 PM
Skeleton

@dripping the more I think about this post I cant help but laugh pretty hard... so you spend prob atleast 2 hours stretching chat boxed / screenshots / uploading pictures to the internet / also dont forget you used a fancy program to make cool chat boxes and arrows and shit... and somehow after 12 days or w/e you are still upset enough to post this...LOL its hilarious I can only assume your one of those liberal arts hipsters that suck at life and the only Artsy thing you can do with your joke of a degree is make some chat boxes and arrows... HOURS you spent bashing BG lol over 5 randos running to Kael arena hahaha atleast I got some good laughs
Old 02-12-2018, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manasana2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@dripping the more I think about this post I cant help but laugh pretty hard... so you spend prob atleast 2 hours stretching chat boxed / screenshots / uploading pictures to the internet / also dont forget you used a fancy program to make cool chat boxes and arrows and shit... and somehow after 12 days or w/e you are still upset enough to post this...LOL its hilarious I can only assume your one of those liberal arts hipsters that suck at life and the only Artsy thing you can do with your joke of a degree is make some chat boxes and arrows... HOURS you spent bashing BG lol over 5 randos running to Kael arena hahaha atleast I got some good laughs
scathing...

what do you have to say to that, OP?
Old 02-12-2018, 09:43 PM
Banned

emotionally compromised
Old 02-12-2018, 09:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Step 1: Move your raid so far ahead of AG's raid that you're practically on top of the bridge to KT's room, with nearly no room for pullers to split

Step 2: Chain aggro from pullers to your raid

Step 3: Wipe

Step 4: For good measure, train them all the way back to AG's raid at the Kael bank

Step 5: Profit.
Fraps shows a different story, least of which is after killing yourselves and Aftermath with KT and friends you guys still tried to hail lock him down by the bank.

Back in the day we could just eloquently (bolded text for fun) pull him to the zone in and that would be that. But you guys still wanted to bitch about that, you can't have it both ways and train other raids because you couldn't pull in time. AG didn't even kill a single giant past the arch and tried to piggy back off our trash clearing. Maybe if you had the voices of reason like Omni and Europa things would have worked out for you.

If you really thought you were in the right then you should have just tried to kill it off your own FTE and eat another 20 day raid ban or what ever number of days they want to ban for this time. But instead you think hail locking and training everyone else is the way to go.

PS: Did AG crawl to West ToV dragons and circle jerk each other about wanting everyone else to crawl ToV?
Hint - No you pulled them to the zone out.
Old 02-12-2018, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manasana2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Time well spent when even the GL of BG gets plenty of laughs. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Did Shamanntha ever admit to the guild her culpability? I am curious!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 02-12-2018, 11:22 PM
Skeleton

It wasn't even worth bringing it up to me imo
Old 02-12-2018, 11:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
stop stealing jakerees' forum points
Old 02-12-2018, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stop stealing jakerees' forum points
To manasana's defense, he has always written without paragraphs and typos galore.

Jakerees isn't the only creator of unreadable walls of text, Pokesan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 02-13-2018, 12:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
That's some kind of leadership.
Old 02-13-2018, 12:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Step 1: Move your raid so far ahead of AG's raid that you're practically on top of the bridge to KT's room, with nearly no room for pullers to split

Step 2: Chain aggro from pullers to your raid

Step 3: Wipe

Step 4: For good measure, train them all the way back to AG's raid at the Kael bank

Step 5: Profit.
Guy was clearly not there at all. Imrahn agro'd KT, ran him with full guards straight in to our camp and feigned onto our clerics lol. Then 2 different AG monks continually tried to pull KT back to the bank area while mercilessly slaughtering everyone in both guilds during the process (26 FTE's went off lol)

Oh, and THEN 4 different AG nerds tried to hail lock KT.. which is a raid violation.

Also, last KT you weren't banned for (lmao) you leap frogged us and sat straight on KT's bridge forcing us to train you and concede while trying to pull.
Closed Thread