Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 01:53 PM
Banned

Default perfumes

tone it back a notch girls. i'm writing to all the trannies on the board. girls with their perfume stink it up. they get it all over my body and my sheets. i wake up in the morning with aching sinuses because your perfume is an allergen. may i offer you a compound of sandalwood and rose oil? let's cut the crap, kick the anti-perspirants, and scale back perfume usage by a factor of 5.
Old 07-18-2018, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

I don't need antiperspirant anymore. It's nice.
Old 07-18-2018, 02:47 PM
Banned

there are worse things then a girl smelling too nice my dude
Old 07-18-2018, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

I think I lost my body odor completely a little bit after I started HRT. Now it's a real subtle sweet smell. Female body odor afaik. My sense of smell is way better these days after I quit smoking and the hormones might help with that too.
Old 07-18-2018, 03:41 PM
Banned

there are worse things lullz but i don't appreciate minor nasal irritation. i want every girl i ever meat to read this thread. i have a sensitive body. i can smell u far away gurl. please use less perfume.
Old 07-18-2018, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

I had a regular customer who wore too much perfume that smelled bad. You could see her walk in and know that the miasma was going to hit your face in seconds. I think the important thing is to make sure you pick a fragrance literally everyone likes or literally everyone will hate you. I like Calvin Klein Eternity alot, but I'm only ever going to wear a tiny bit of it thanks to this lady.
Old 07-18-2018, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibetweenk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
eventually my sense of smell recalibrated and i found my body odor kinda gross again. just FYI. -_-

now boy odor is extra rank but also sorta delicious.
Yeah my boyfriend smelled like shit, but in a good way. Pheromones are weird.
Old 07-18-2018, 05:11 PM
Banned

Gratz y’all on smelling like yourselves. I use normal deodorant + a couple of light splashes of Beyoncé Heat
Old 07-18-2018, 06:55 PM
Banned

I dunno about the rest of this thread but i got kinda addicted to putting some gold bond spray on my genitals and anus just for the thrill of it.

icy hot is so last millennium.
Old 07-18-2018, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tone it back a notch girls. i'm writing to all the trannies on the board. girls with their perfume stink it up. they get it all over my body and my sheets. i wake up in the morning with aching sinuses because your perfume is an allergen. may i offer you a compound of sandalwood and rose oil? let's cut the crap, kick the anti-perspirants, and scale back perfume usage by a factor of 5.
Girls: "OK but only because I read this relevant elf sim forum thread"