Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2021, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Question, how turned on did you get when you typed out the word "mandatory"? Come on, I know it must have been a little bit

That imbecile lived through Delta just fine
Military surrender a lot of their rights when they sign themselves over to the DoD, at least temporarily. John Q Public has a different deal when it comes to mandatory stuff.

You can think forced vaccination is a bad thing without going full monty on the Rogan rhetoric.
Old 08-29-2021, 03:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Military surrender a lot of their rights when they sign themselves over to the DoD, at least temporarily. John Q Public has a different deal when it comes to mandatory stuff.

You can think forced vaccination is a bad thing without going full monty on the Rogan rhetoric.
I have no problem taking vaccines that I would’ve had to take when signing up for college (public school as a kid I didn’t have a choice really so not commenting there, and these covered my going into college I don’t recall getting any additional). I don’t have a problem with forced vaccinations of service members because these are vaccines that have had years of testing

Covid vaccines still don’t fall into this category
Old 08-29-2021, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t have a problem with forced vaccinations of service members because these are vaccines that have had years of testing
fuckin lol dude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-29-2021, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fuckin lol dude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, what year is it? Am I wrong and it has been tested that long? You do realize the FDA changed their definition of approval to expedited to approve it?

But here’s another reason: I have no problem with flu shots. I’ve never gotten a flu shot in my life because I’m not worried about the flu
Old 08-29-2021, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
from their IPSOS knowledge panel website: "A random sample of households from across the United States are sent a mail invitation to join the panel – you need to be invited to join the panel, people cannot simply volunteer"

So this 5k is from people invited to join this particular panel. Quite a bit of statistical bias there, generally someone with strong opinions is going to opt into such a thing

Btw, where's my invitation letter? Did you get yours?

Edit: speaking for myself I probably threw the letter away without reading it because I don’t give a shit. Like most Americans, I don’t want to bother opting into surveys so that some propaganda mill of a research company can manipulate my answers
Most Americans aren't basement dwelling conspiracy theorists like yourself hth
Old 08-29-2021, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Wait, what year is it? Am I wrong and it has been tested that long? You do realize the FDA changed their definition of approval to expedited to approve it?

But here’s another reason: I have no problem with flu shots. I’ve never gotten a flu shot in my life because I’m not worried about the flu
meant they get stuff tested on them. poor dogs get a big dose of mystery peanut butter in they arm.

you do realize the flu shot is reformulated every year, right?
Old 08-29-2021, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most Americans aren't basement dwelling conspiracy theorists like yourself hth
Funny because not only do almost no homes in Arizona have basements (we have no natural disasters to hide from), you’re the unemployed one here. Pretty sure I get out of my house a lot more often than you (which is never)
Old 08-29-2021, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
meant they get stuff tested on them. poor dogs get a big dose of mystery peanut butter in they arm.

you do realize the flu shot is reformulated every year, right?
Once again, not worried about the flu just like I’m not worried about covid
Old 08-29-2021, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Once again, not worried about the flu just like I’m not worried about covid
that's fine but quit pretending you can stand, black knight.
Old 08-29-2021, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
that's fine but quit pretending you can stand, black knight.
I hope you're ready for your jab every 5 months
Closed Thread