Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2021, 05:15 PM
Banned

same, i just give up

literlly nothing happens to me, now I think about it, if trump becomes president or not
Old 01-11-2021, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just don't watch any of the 24/7 'news' channels anymore and my life is significantly less stressful and I don't worry about shit like this
rational approach. Things will go back to normal now. Except I admit we are at a heightened risk of small scale domestic terror. Otherwise, the panic is unfounded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Republicans have sucked Donald Trump dry and thrown him to the curb. Probably will run Romney next time if I had to guess [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-11-2021, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
same, i just give up

literlly nothing happens to me, now I think about it, if trump becomes president or not
Don't be so quick to abandon all bonds of fellowship! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-11-2021, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

antifa is when things i don't like

no wonder they torture you with words.
Old 01-11-2021, 05:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just calm down and don't let anyone around you do anything stupid. Donald Trump sucked. You have been unable to talk about the torture, the rape-torture of underage kidnapped "combatants" at gitmo, the political body count for ever. Julian Assange has been trapped in a small room for years and years. We killed MLK. "Hero" Ronald Reagan conducted illegal wars and sold crack cocaine domestically to fund them. Nothing has changed, it's only that we have had a President who capitalized on that discontent over loss of control and weaponized it by merging it with identity-politics hatred. And sadly, he didn't do so for the forces of good, but completely selfishly.

Just calm down and don't do anything stupid. Things are exactly as the radicals have been telling you since 1965. Now you see. If you weren't going to shatter the structures between then and now, don't F'n do it now for Donald Gott-Damn Trump in the name of some retarded race war which would produce zero good political outcomes.

Extreme stratification, wealth pooling, Chinese censorship are just how it is going to be. Y'all let it happen. Rolling it back now would require bloodshed and murder on such a scale that nobody would benefit. Just get ready to live in a William Gibson novel; you are already in a prequel. It will still be fun.

These people you refer to all betrayed us by completely shirking their civic duty for 50+ years, so when they say they are defending the United States, take it with a big fat grain of salt. They are merely eaters, cattle who were totally deaf to righteousness but now have been mobilized by a truly wicked force. You do NOT want those people conducting a "revolution". Calm them down and make sure they get their fentanyl. The end ain't near. We are now returning to normalcy. Imperialism, cheap goods and a TV that tells them everything's cool and dandy except them foreign enemies over there, which is really all they care about.

In fact, we are on track for universal basic income and things will get better from here. Wildly better. If you just don't insist on starting to rule yourself now. You never have and seem to have accepted it, so why crack now?
I will say this again for the slow people. This IS NOT ABOUT TRUMP. This is about America and our way of life under attack. Things aren't the same as 1965. This is 2021. How many of us can keep telling you all we are fed up. We are getting angry and starting to rouse. Find alternate ways to communicate.

Your smug dismissal is what is driving us. Just calm down you are overreacting. If we are it's half the country. Keep ignoring us at your own peril.
Old 01-11-2021, 05:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
same, i just give up

If you really are in Taiwan God help you if the U.S. goes down in flames.
Old 01-11-2021, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will say this again for the slow people. This IS NOT ABOUT TRUMP. This is about America and our way of life under attack. Things aren't the same as 1965. This is 2021. How many of us can keep telling you all we are fed up. We are getting angry and starting to rouse. Find alternate ways to communicate.

Your smug dismissal is what is driving us. Just calm down you are overreacting. If we are it's half the country. Keep ignoring us at your own peril.
What I suspect you imagine as your "way of life" was flushed down the tubes since WW2. You didn't care. This is absolutely about Donald Trump. Without him, you would be face down snoring. And again you will be soon.

Otherwise, you'd be willing to ally with the forces of good, engage with me, and not dismiss me with a slur. No revolution by you would come to good, but again, I'm not worried. It's the people who have been mad their entire lives who will carry this torch. Not the people who were awoken by Donald Trump.

lemme ask you this, do you like Reagan?
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-11-2021 at 05:29 PM..
Old 01-11-2021, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Hjd26pi9I
Old 01-11-2021, 05:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You're response was a little more confrontation than is necessary on this forum but you are right.

It's not about Trump. It has nothing to do with a race war and I don't even know where that came from. It's about free speech, defending democracy and freedom.
Old 01-11-2021, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not buying the photo op guided tour through the Capitol as insurrection angle.

Meanwhile the jew leading BLM

susan rosenberg

Was literally found guilty for actually bombing the Capitol building and killing 4 congressmen in 1983 only to be pardoned by Bill Clinton in his last day in office.

My money is on the fact that antifa insurgents were arrested amongst the people that went on the tour through the Capitol last week, and were released without charges after it was discovered which faction they actually belonged to.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983...Senate_bombing

So, we have historic fact and a couple antifa larping as the "radical right' (aka normal people with families who work for a living)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Rosenberg

Care to show nose?
I think this might be the dumbest, most clueless thing I have read in quite awhile
Closed Thread