Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2021, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're response was a little more confrontation than is necessary on this forum but you are right.

It's not about Trump. It has nothing to do with a race war and I don't even know where that came from. It's about free speech, defending democracy and freedom.
Defending democracy and freedom against the disciples of a talking cartoon frog.
Old 01-11-2021, 05:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Defending democracy and freedom against the disciples of a talking cartoon frog.
I don't understand what you are talking about.
Old 01-11-2021, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand what you are talking about.
You lot are the barbarians at the gate of the Shining City.

Stop being rowdy.
Old 01-11-2021, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I suspect you imagine as your "way of life" was flushed down the tubes since WW2. You didn't care. This is absolutely about Donald Trump. Without him, you would be face down snoring. And again you will be soon.

Otherwise, you'd be willing to ally with the forces of good, engage with me, and not dismiss me with a slur. No revolution by you would come to good, but again, I'm not worried. It's the people who have been mad their entire lives who will carry this torch. Not the people who were awoken by Donald Trump.

lemme ask you this, do you like Reagan?
More dismissive drivel. If I was really smart I would think like you?

Keep it coming. Just fuel for the fire.
Old 01-11-2021, 05:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
antifa is when things i don't like

no wonder they torture you with words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this might be the dumbest, most clueless thing I have read in quite awhile
its a cope. big fat rock of copium
Old 01-11-2021, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You're response was a little more confrontation than is necessary on this forum but you are right.

It's not about Trump. It has nothing to do with a race war and I don't even know where that came from. It's about free speech, defending democracy and freedom.
Found the sock account for douglas1999, White Knight, or TGB.

At any rate, you don't have free speech or freedom on an online platform provided by a private company. You literally have no constitutional right to free speech on that platform. The "left" isn't shutting anything down. What is happening is that these private companies are watching their platforms be used to incite (i) violence that results in bodily harm and/or death to innocent people, and (ii) attempted overthrow of democratic process. What that means in the case of item (i) is that those companies could potentially be liable if they are sued or prosecuted. In the case of (ii), they could be investigated. So, they are private companies making a liability decision. There's no leftist control here. There's no unconstitutional activity here. Don't want to get kicked off a private company's platform? Then don't post absolutely crazy shit about how we need to overthrow democracy and attack people.

Speaking as a self-defined Republican/conservative, the most ironic thing of all here is that the people who stormed the capitol building to literally try and prevent a democratic process and overthrow democratically elected officials are now claiming that banning people from social media platforms is an assault on freedom and democracy...yet somehow their literal attempt to control by force who gets to become President wasn't an assault on freedom/democracy at all.

I really wish people like you would stop spouting this dumb stuff. It's people like you, and your words and actions during this time, that are going to ensure the Republicans don't win a Presidential election for like 20+ years going forward. STFU
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More dismissive drivel. If I was really smart I would think like you?

Keep it coming. Just fuel for the fire.

can't answer that question. breaks down his whole worldview and he knows it. carries on because what binds him to the movement is the identity politics [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kobold

I guess I don't know what I expected but the responses here are not exactly giving me hope for the future.
Old 01-11-2021, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I guess I don't know what I expected but the responses here are not exactly giving me hope for the future.
Yeah these private companies should totally risk liability so morons like you can spout random and false fraud claims and encourage people to assault innocent people because you're sad that Trump lost a fair election *eyeroll*
Old 01-11-2021, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

As soon as one side starts forcing their views onto the other is when shits gonna get real.
IE: forced vax, forced gun control/removal and forced lock downs.

I'm a mellow peace and love kind of guy who has never been patriotic in my life....but if they remove my right, and other Americans rights its my responsibility as an American citizen to speak up.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Closed Thread