Kill some goblins under water
Kill some raptors
Kill some bears
Join fungi group or buy one

Profit
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-04-2021, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

As the others have stated, it would honestly take less time for you to farm the money at this point. Getting into a King group is usually pretty luck driven in itself, and that is when you are a Monk/Shaman/Enchanter. You also have to win the Fungi when it drops. Depending on luck, it may take many hours for a Fungi to drop, so you also need to be able to spend 4+ hours at the camp to get a decent shot at seeing one. Obviously longer is better, but that isn't the kind of camp you can do for one or two hours.

If you really want to farm Fungis, you need to be a primary class for King groups and level 58+. You also need to be able to devote 4+ hours at a time. But since you only have a Druid, it would take you less time to farm 55k than it would to level a Shaman/Enchanter/Monk to 58+. You may be able to level up to 60 on your Druid and get in with PoTG, but I still think quite a few King groups would turn you down. Cleric/Shamans are the preferred priest classes down there.
Old 01-04-2021, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As the others have stated, it would honestly take less time for you to farm the money at this point. Getting into a King group is usually pretty luck driven in itself, and that is when you are a Monk/Shaman/Enchanter. You also have to win the Fungi when it drops. Depending on luck, it may take many hours for a Fungi to drop, so you also need to be able to spend 4+ hours at the camp to get a decent shot at seeing one. Obviously longer is better, but that isn't the kind of camp you can do for one or two hours.

If you really want to farm Fungis, you need to be a primary class for King groups and level 58+. You also need to be able to devote 4+ hours at a time. But since you only have a Druid, it would take you less time to farm 55k than it would to level a Shaman/Enchanter/Monk to 58+. You may be able to level up to 60 on your Druid and get in with PoTG, but I still think quite a few King groups would turn you down. Cleric/Shamans are the preferred priest classes down there.
While DeathsSilkyMist speaks truth, the sixth slot of a King group is usually flexible. If you are a level 60 (or at least 56+), and want to ensure that you get to fill that rare slot instead of some other "non-primary" class, there's a very simple solution: start King groups yourself [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Obviously that might be a challenge if you only play at peak hours, and I haven't personally done King camp in quite awhile ... but back when I did, I was surprised by how often I'd show up and there was no King group active. When that happens it's usually pretty easy to put the group together: even if there aren't enough people in Seb, people outside it will usually be willing to come out, just for a chance at that sweet sweet Fungi.

None of this is to dispute what others are saying about porting for plat being a faster method ... but if you actually want to get a spot in a King camp (or any highly sought after camp) as any "non-primary" class, you really should get comfortable starting groups.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 01-04-2021 at 06:57 PM..
Old 01-04-2021, 07:12 PM
Banned

OP get to 58+, and you might have a chance to get into a fungi group

druids can evac and are very good spot healers but you need some levels on your belt

first
Old 01-04-2021, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Ill do guardian wurms with you any day, but ima have to put Torp on reserve.
Old 01-04-2021, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

I once wiped @ the bugs at the entrance at lvl 60.

Seb is hardcore.
Old 01-04-2021, 10:12 PM
Fire Giant

Things a 52 Druid can do for plat (goal 50-55k, Fungi Tunic)

Power Level people: There is other power level choices, such as bard, or a higher level druid but at 52 you can still power level people up to mid 20s maybe even low 30s really well. This will probably be the best plat you can make provided you have a stable customer. The only issue you will run into will be the fact that anyone that can afford to pay a druid to follow them around and power-level them can probably afford a 60 bard or 60 druid to do it.

Quad (Wyverns CS): If you like to afk and watch netflix can quad wyverns in CS not only will this level you up a few more levels while you do it but gem drops are decent plat. Nothing out of this world, can probably do better plat simply porting people but this will also level you up to around 54 or 55

Porting: Join DAP <Dial a Port> , with the release of green there seems to be less DAP around so its a great time to make plat porting people. If you don't have OT hammer bind at HH, its the defacto port location for all non porting / gating classes in the game. All the melee classes will always run to the hill looking for a port
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 01-04-2021, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While DeathsSilkyMist speaks truth, the sixth slot of a King group is usually flexible. If you are a level 60 (or at least 56+), and want to ensure that you get to fill that rare slot instead of some other "non-primary" class, there's a very simple solution: start King groups yourself [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Obviously that might be a challenge if you only play at peak hours, and I haven't personally done King camp in quite awhile ... but back when I did, I was surprised by how often I'd show up and there was no King group active. When that happens it's usually pretty easy to put the group together: even if there aren't enough people in Seb, people outside it will usually be willing to come out, just for a chance at that sweet sweet Fungi.

None of this is to dispute what others are saying about porting for plat being a faster method ... but if you actually want to get a spot in a King camp (or any highly sought after camp) as any "non-primary" class, you really should get comfortable starting groups.
Pro Tip for starting your own group: just bring the 3 primary classes + yourself and do not allow there to be 5-6 ppl in that group
you want to minimize ppl to roll against
if your dice suck, just offer both people to roll together and split the plat in tells
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 01-05-2021, 02:24 AM
Planar Protector

I agree with Loramin and enjchanter. If you are the type of person who is great at forming groups, you have a better shot at doing King on any class. You just need to put in the legwork of learning Seb well enough to lead the group into battle, and find some level 60 Shaman/Enchanter/Monk friends who play at the same time as you.

You do need to level into the upper 50s for people to take you seriously, though. The only class that could get away with doing King at low 50s is a Cleric with their epic and complete heal. Not sure if a 52 Druid could do much of anything at King other than weak buffs and heals. No offensive spell you cast would land on King.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:33 AM
Planar Protector

I got into a king group geared scrubby with my paladin at 57 and frankly was surprised. Maybe my luck is just bad but in about 40hrs of that camp total between live and P99 I’ve never seen him spawn once.

I’m with the rest. Keep grinding. Try to get your epic. Use that to farm plat or port people. I’d rather get into the high 50’s and do Crypt/Emp and try my luck for a jbb, heiro cloak, or money spell. Plus at 56 with a escape staff a Druid is a nice edition to that team.
Closed Thread