Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2021, 12:47 PM
Sarnak

Venice helped that raid get to its end goal, and earned every bit of that dagger imo. Was nice to have a collaborative thing, rather than everyone being at each other's throats for a change - even if just for a couple hours on a Sunday afternoon. Between kael and ToV, I think some lessons were learned that can be applied to the next go in April, which will hopefully allow for the server picks (presuming there are more) to go a little more smoothly.

All that is to say: thanks to Venice and AG for helping with stuff yesterday, and congrats on your new dagger!
Old 01-04-2021, 01:08 PM
Kobold

I think its hilarious u kids talking shit about venice. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
Old 01-04-2021, 01:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so pixel hungry that you played eq at work

phew
lmao i'm more of an idea and processes guy at my company. and i'm dumb as shit so I have a lot of down time.

Venice is the man though. I love his stupid ass. Grats on dagger myguy. Also Venice did u ever finish PLing my bard? :X
Old 01-04-2021, 01:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarlmarxbros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think its hilarious u kids talking shit about venice. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
Old 01-04-2021, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Nice dagger, but ugh, I hate what it looks like. Almost as crappy as that nodrop sword from Kith.
Old 01-04-2021, 02:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterChimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice dagger, but ugh, I hate what it looks like. Almost as crappy as that nodrop sword from Kith.
It really is sick

In my opinion, Fang+epic with avatar proc'd is the best DPS combo.

Vulak dagger is sick but it's DUMB agro.
Old 01-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterChimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it looks cool

looks like a plain dagger until you inspect and realize it's a weapon of mass destruction!
Old 01-04-2021, 02:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it looks cool

looks like a plain dagger until you inspect and realize it's a weapon of mass destruction!
word
Old 01-04-2021, 02:45 PM
Fire Giant

Pretty happy Venice won. If you have not sat through a Venice strategy session I don't think you've hit peak P99. While most people think Scouf was hilarious, and it was, he has way more content that is literally just him explaining to a raid what his plan is.

Shout out to all the monks quickly offloading legs before roll. This one hit me on accident.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quit the nbg rolls in public raids guys.
Old 01-04-2021, 03:07 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Naethyn;3239139]
Shout out to all the monks quickly offloading legs before roll. This one hit me on accident.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quit the nbg rolls in public raids guys.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more. Case in point with your image and some monk looking to get lucky.

@public raids: If it's tradeable everyone gets to /ran on it.
Closed Thread