Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gaslight, Obstruct, Project - it's what they do, regardless of the name of the party or country of origin.
Remember when Tepplar said the UK should hang their democratically elected representatives, they needed to use guns to overthrow the government and laughed at the murder of an MP saying it was a good start, then later called me crazy for suggesting he had encouraged political assassination?

Is that gas lighting?
Old 12-08-2019, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...You won’t even question it one bit...
You're very wrong on this one. In fact i think thats the main diffrence between you and me.

I am always critical at politics, even more to the party I vote for. And I am also critical to topics like religions and foreigners.
I know that Merkel let some very evil assholes in my country, and I criticize her for this a lot. But I am not so backwards to call a whole nation or religion out on this.

But you seems to act like you want to be "special" so bad. You like to be the person who sees something nobody else do. You're like the child who likes to get a extra portion of attention.

I am almost 100% sure that you would be the most pro muslim person on the planet if everyone else would be against muslims.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

By the way sorry for always mispelling your username, TP.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when Tepplar said the UK should hang their democratically elected representatives, they needed to use guns to overthrow the government and laughed at the murder of an MP saying it was a good start, then later called me crazy for suggesting he had encouraged political assassination?

Is that gas lighting?
textbook gaslighting and par for the course, sadly.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or you stop trying to find political bias in everything and just enjoy the show. Maybe it'll help you stop being so disgusted by inclusion and acceptance.
Listen I’m just one man. I’m talking about what the public has rejected which is much bigger than me. Stop blaming the public for having honest negative reactions to the propaganda you and your people are trying to manufacture and push on us.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Listen I’m just one man. I’m talking about what the public has rejected which is much bigger than me. Stop blaming the public for having honest negative reactions to the propaganda you and your people are trying to manufacture and push on us.
Who is the public? Pretty sure Hollywood movies are crushing records left and right.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're very wrong on this one. In fact i think thats the main diffrence between you and me.

I am always critical at politics, even more to the party I vote for. And I am also critical to topics like religions and foreigners.
I know that Merkel let some very evil assholes in my country, and I criticize her for this a lot. But I am not so backwards to call a whole nation or religion out on this.

But you seems to act like you want to be "special" so bad. You like to be the person who sees something nobody else do. You're like the child who likes to get a extra portion of attention.

I am almost 100% sure that you would be the most pro muslim person on the planet if everyone else would be against muslims.
You are not very critical of your own side. I’ve seen you argue here. I’ve seen you downplay the awful propaganda on your side while blowing up the Sinclair propaganda which is insane. I doubt you’ve even begun to really look into what Merkel and her multicultural elite cabal have really done to Germany and Europe as a whole otherwise you’d be calling for her hanging. Instead I watch you support all her policies and all the politicians that have policies like her.

I don’t think anyone in these threads have ever heard me trash Muslims. What happened to that overwhelming Sinclair propaganda. Why didn’t it get me? Yet I vote for trump.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You are not very critical of your own side. I’ve seen you argue here. I’ve seen you downplay the awful propaganda on your side while blowing up the Sinclair propaganda which is insane. I doubt you’ve even begun to really look into what Merkel and her multicultural elite cabal have really done to Germany and Europe as a whole otherwise you’d be calling for her hanging. Instead I watch you support all her policies and all the politicians that have policies like her.

I don’t think anyone in these threads have ever heard me trash Muslims. What happened to that overwhelming Sinclair propaganda. Why didn’t it get me? Yet I vote for trump.
(((Multicultural)))
Old 12-08-2019, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Who is the public? Pretty sure Hollywood movies are crushing records left and right.
How’d Star Wars do with wokeness? The nfl? Movie theaters shutting down left and right. Tv ratings constantly in the gutter. Yes, smashing records.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Again the pure fear and scare speaking out of you. And since you`re not living germany I can only assume you got all your info from some right-wing propaganda.

I could bomb you with statistics and facts that the crime rate didnt increased since we took care of the refugees from Syria etc.

I could tell you how my country took care of millions of refugees of fromer Yugoslavia during the 90s and everythink went well. etc.

But lets be honest, you dont care about facts. You're a scared little man who likes to live in fear. You like to follow a leader because its easyer for you than to think yourself.

Its kind of sad that you're a victim of hardcore right-wing propaganda
Closed Thread