Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2641  
Old 12-08-2019, 04:33 PM
Jimjam Jimjam is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 7,637
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So it's okay for Trump to launder a purchase through his criminally prosecuted fraudulent foundation but not okay for Hollywood elites to do the same?
Its okay for common people to do common people behaviour.
  #2642  
Old 12-08-2019, 04:34 PM
Teppler Teppler is offline
Banned


Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So it's okay for Trump to launder a purchase through his criminally prosecuted fraudulent foundation but not okay for Hollywood elites to do the same?
Do you see how Iím trying to bring a topic up for discussion and you canít take it in any direction except your trump derangement syndrome?

The public is tired of it.

I know trump has a history as a real estate mogul but how does he occupy so much real estate in your mind for free like this?
  #2643  
Old 12-08-2019, 04:44 PM
Wonkie Wonkie is offline
Banned


Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 6,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you see how Iím trying to bring a topic up for discussion and you canít take it in any direction except your trump derangement syndrome?

The public is tired of it.

I know trump has a history as a real estate mogul but how does he occupy so much real estate in your mind for free like this?
Strike your banners and bend the knee. You will receive mercy.
  #2644  
Old 12-08-2019, 04:47 PM
feniin feniin is offline
Planar Protector

feniin's Avatar

Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 2,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you see how Iím trying to bring a topic up for discussion and you canít take it in any direction except your trump derangement syndrome?

The public is tired of it.

I know trump has a history as a real estate mogul but how does he occupy so much real estate in your mind for free like this?
Who is this 'public' you speak of? What is this narrative that the Alt-Right cult is pushing? Why does everything have to be brushed under the rug when Trump is committing crimes? I would want my government to follow up and bring justice to anyone caught committing crimes, regardless of party.
  #2645  
Old 12-08-2019, 04:50 PM
Teppler Teppler is offline
Banned


Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is this 'public' you speak of? What is this narrative that the Alt-Right cult is pushing? Why does everything have to be brushed under the rug when Trump is committing crimes? I would want my government to follow up and bring justice to anyone caught committing crimes, regardless of party.
CNN low ratings. Impeachment failing. Odds of Trump 2020 overwhelmingly shows re-election.
  #2646  
Old 12-08-2019, 04:55 PM
feniin feniin is offline
Planar Protector

feniin's Avatar

Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 2,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CNN low ratings. Impeachment failing. Odds of Trump 2020 overwhelmingly shows re-election.
Oh, so, you are definitely okay with Trump committing crimes. Got it.
  #2647  
Old 12-08-2019, 05:21 PM
Domo Domo is offline
Fire Giant

Domo's Avatar

Join Date: May 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 715
Default

Its funny that the "hardcore" Trump supporters whining that a impeachment would be a waste of money but are completely fine that Trumps golf vists cost the taxpayers over 100mio. so far.
  #2648  
Old 12-08-2019, 09:41 PM
BadOrangeMan BadOrangeMan is offline
Banned


Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its funny that the "hardcore" Trump supporters whining that a impeachment would be a waste of money but are completely fine that Trumps golf vists cost the taxpayers over 100mio. so far.
I've never seen or heard a single person talk about money regarding impeachment. It is a waste of money in that it is a waste of time that could be spent serving constituents instead of trying to subvert democracy, but there are more important things to worry about like setting a precedent of impeaching presidents with zero tangible evidence of wrongdoing. The democrats have to be really stupid to think that now that they've done this, it won't be done to them when they get a president into office. Same thing with packing the courts with activist judges. Now both sides are going to just put partisan judges in the first chance they get.

Also, Trump is saving us billions of dollars and thousands of human lives by stopping out of control immigration, so he can golf whenever he wants.
  #2649  
Old 12-08-2019, 09:44 PM
feniin feniin is offline
Planar Protector

feniin's Avatar

Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 2,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadOrangeMan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never seen or heard a single person talk about money regarding impeachment. It is a waste of money in that it is a waste of time that could be spent serving constituents instead of trying to subvert democracy, but there are more important things to worry about like setting a precedent of impeaching presidents with zero tangible evidence of wrongdoing. The democrats have to be really stupid to think that now that they've done this, it won't be done to them when they get a president into office. Same thing with packing the courts with activist judges. Now both sides are going to just put partisan judges in the first chance they get.

Also, Trump is saving us billions of dollars and thousands of human lives by stopping out of control immigration, so he can golf whenever he wants.
Zero tangible evidence leads over 500 law scholars to recommend impeachment?
  #2650  
Old 12-08-2019, 09:48 PM
Bazia Bazia is offline
Banned


Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,152
Default

why are you retards pretending like he's going to actually get impeached

how stupid would you have to be to believe this, it's shocking

they couldnt even impeach bill and their case was actually legitimate as they did prove with DNA evidence he committed perjury
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.